+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical issue?

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Hey guys,

sorry for the funny title...

So I did my upfront medical on Monday and doc told me that I have some blood in my urine (which I thought was normal and ok). Doc told me that he will send it for test and will call me if anything is up...

Guess wht.. I got a call today and doc wants to see me again... What I didn't know before was, he will charge me $80 more for this consultation.. same story with my Fiancee :-\...

Now my Q's are:

1) Do I need be alarmed about this? what is it that he wants to see me again for?
2) Can the doc be doing this just to make some money? consultation fees?
3) Can I totally skip this doc and do a fresh medical exam again from any other doc?
4) It was e-medical, the other new doc would know about this medical test?
5) What do you suggest I do?

Please suggest soon as I have to make a decision....
Thanks.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Re: Medical scam?

new_guy said:
Hey guys,

sorry for the funny title...

So I did my upfront medical on Monday and doc told me that I have some blood in my urine (which I thought was normal and ok). Doc told me that he will send it for test and will call me if anything is up...

Guess wht.. I got a call today and doc wants to see me again... What I didn't know before was, he will charge me $80 more for this consultation.. same story with my Fiancee :-\...

Now my Q's are:

1) Do I need be alarmed about this? what is it that he wants to see me again for?
2) Can the doc be doing this just to make some money? consultation fees?
3) Can I totally skip this doc and do a fresh medical exam again from any other doc?
4) It was e-medical, the other new doc would know about this medical test?
5) What do you suggest I do?

Please suggest soon as I have to make a decision....
Thanks.
Blood in urine is neither normal nor OK. Do the follow up tests.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton

Jee786 said:
Doctors never do that for money, because they will have patient anyway if you don't go. Do their time never usually get wasted. Unless the doctor is deshi.
In fact the doctor did the good thing to contact you instead of sending the result with problem.
Since the issue came both you and your fiancé , there is a chance that you or your fiancé has sexual carrying desease . Just tell the truth to doctor and tell your fiancé as well to tell the truth and pay necessary fees, you will be fine. If that is helpful don't forget to give +1
Jee786:

The doc is not Desi... He is Italian..

Other thing is My Fiancee and I do regular medical checks (once in every 3 months) and I don't think that's the case.. And he didn't call my Fiancee for consultation yet.. It was just blood in urine for both of us...

I don't know if I should be laughing or getting angry at your tell the truth advice.. I guess I'll just laugh it off....

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014

^or UTI.
If you hold your pee for long and your bladder is full, then make a sudden pee similar to a dam bursting, it could irritate the bladder/urethra. I digress...

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018

I remember reading a similar event where someone had blood in their urine and he had to re-do the test. The guy drank lot of water as per the doctors suggestion before giving giving urine. I would suggest you do the same. Hope it helps.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton

Thanks for the replies guys..

I guess it's just infection because I do not drink enough water.. I hardly drink more than 2 glass of water each day....

I am going to the doctor on Monday.. lets see what he says...

I am gonna drink a billion gallon of water before Monday ;D