+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical is in under review for candidate having polio in leg

rav1448

Feb 8, 2021
Hi All,
My AOR date for my express entry profile is December 19th 2020 and biometric got completed on January 25 2021.
But my medical is still under review. As I know they pass medical first then they go for biometric.
Below is message on my profile:
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results

We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview Help - Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics

January 25, 2021 Completed.

Background check Help - Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Note:
I have polio in my left leg but I don't have any difficulty in walking or doing any physical activities.

Last edited:

Cmoy

May 8, 2021
Any update? I’m in the same situation, and my medical exam and eligibility has been under review for over 20 days. Please help!

Cmoy

May 8, 2021
For me it got passed on March 1, & got copr on 5th May
Did they ask for any additional info or request for further exam? My doctor said my exam results are normal but I saw a lot of people get their medical exam passed before IRCC start to review their eligibility. Thanks!

rav1448

Feb 8, 2021
Did they ask for any additional info or request for further exam? My doctor said my exam results are normal but I saw a lot of people get their medical exam passed before IRCC start to review their eligibility. Thanks!
No they did not asked, since I had polio thats might be a reason they were reviewing for upper limit of medical expenses. Wait for some time if you are not crossing the upper limit then its fine.

Cmoy

May 8, 2021
Thats good to hear. I am in the same situation... waiting them to review my results...
Don’t worry, I got approved the day my medical was passed. The medical exam in review probably just means they are not working on your case yet, take it easy!

Reactions: lllsouzap

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Don’t worry, I got approved the day my medical was passed. The medical exam in review probably just means they are not working on your case yet, take it easy!
That’s great! Could you please share your timeline? Thanks

Angelazy

Mar 27, 2021
4.13-handed in with up front medical exam
4.19- finger print
4.21- finger print received, medical exam&eligibility went to review at the same time
5.10- webform ask whats going on and if they have got my exam result yet
5.15- got confirmed they have received it
5.18- passed medical exam and opr letter at the same day
I applied for study permit so the timeline could be different if you applied for something else.