WAIVED
Passport Req..
25-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2010
LANDED..........
10-09-2010
Hi Okshan,

No news about my case... Ecas still says "In process", same as I posted in my thread yesterday.

I researched a bit about the courier services and found out that EMS from Tokyo to Makati city Philippines takes 2 days, and Fedex Int'l Priority 1 day.

So our visas depend on when the Manila DMP will look at the results! From what I read in other posts, it seems that after reviewing the results the DMP enters the information on their system and the visa office checks it.

I'll pray so that everything goes well for you.

okshan819

Star Member
Sep 7, 2009
Tokyo
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 7th, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 17th, 2009
AOR Received.
August 5th, 2009
Med's Request
February 18th, 2010
Med's Done....
February 26th, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED I THINK
Passport Req..
APRIL 28TH, ALONG WITH RPRF FEES
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/2010 issued date and received visa 05/15
LANDED..........
Planning to land on June 28th if God permits.
Shakira, I pray the same for you! I hope you and I both get our visas soon! Thanks for the info. I will also keep you up-to-date as soon as I hear anything. From what I understand though, they want to process things faster nowadays. Usually. that's the trend when it's at the beginning of the year. Things start to get a bit slow towards the end of the year. This is my observation since last year.

Let us wait and see. Take care :)

Mar 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,

If the one of the eyes vision is null and can see only the shadow of the object/person then will it make me to pass through the vision test.

I lost my left eye vision in an accident during my childhood, was confirmed that vision cannot be restored but Right eye vision is fine but I use eye wear to see through it.I have a slight vision problem for my right eye for which I wear glasses.

I am planning to apply for Canada-PR, so thought to verify whether this will create a hassle for me during the medical exam.

Your suggestions will help me to understand medical and vision test requirements so that I plan the things accordingly.

reyanarun1234

May 18, 2018
hello there am planing to apply for a canada pr visa .but i have a doubt to clear before i proceed , one of my eye is having low vision like 6/60 and other one is normal .this low vision eye is not fully correctable by using specs but it can be corrected upto a limit . the other eye is perfectly all Wright . so am i eligible for canada pr visa . expecting a rply soon from you

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
Hey All

I have problem in my eyes called Karatocunus. due to this problem, one of my eye sight is very weak, slightly able to ready any thing even with glasses. second eye sight is also weak but can be improved with glasses or contact lenses.
I have applied for Canadian PR visa. My question is: would this problem in eyes lead to visa refusal. i am worried and please help me out of this situation. those already experienced such problem please advise and reply.?

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
H
Hi All
i have the vision problem from one of my eyes,i had retnal operations and as such i cant see any thing from my left eye(apart from light).i have corrected vision with glasses from one eye.My next stage is medical request and after reading this thread im kind of curious about my eye test/result.will that be a problem/inadmisibility?plz share
bet wishes to all[/QH
Hey Dear
Had u passed ur medical, i have got almost the same problem and very much worried. what is ur advise. had u passed ur one?

cbhar

Dec 10, 2017
Hi everyone.. please confirm if you have cleared the medical fir one eye issue..I am also facing the same challenge.. one of my eyes vision Is almost null and 6/60. Whereas other is

cbhar

Dec 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,

If the one of the eyes vision is null and can see only the shadow of the object/person then will it make me to pass through the vision test.

I lost my left eye vision in an accident during my childhood, was confirmed that vision cannot be restored but Right eye vision is fine but I use eye wear to see through it.I have a slight vision problem for my right eye for which I wear glasses.

I am planning to apply for Canada-PR, so thought to verify whether this will create a hassle for me during the medical exam.

Your suggestions will help me to understand medical and vision test requirements so that I plan the things accordingly.
Hi.. have you got any information in this.. will this condition be acceptable for Canada PR. Since I am also going through

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
H
Hey All

I have problem in my eyes called Karatocunus. due to this problem, one of my eye sight is very weak, slightly able to ready any thing even with glasses. second eye sight is also weak but can be improved with glasses or contact lenses.
I have applied for Canadian PR visa. My question is: would this problem in eyes lead to visa refusal. i am worried and please help me out of this situation. those already experienced such problem please advise and reply.?

Pls do share your results as soon as you get it. I also have the same problem KERATOCONUS and so i am worried about the results.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
In use glasses I am mayiopia with -2.5 same with my children -3.0 and -1.8 my wife hhypermetopia pls hope our medical will go on fine

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In use glasses I am mayiopia with -2.5 same with my children -3.0 and -1.8 my wife hhypermetopia pls hope our medical will go on fine
Assume you mean myopia. That isn't a big deal and it isn't a very strong prescription. You can all see without your glasses on. All you guys need are some glasses or contact lenses. You'll have to pay for them but this doesn't even involve medical care just a visit to the optometrist, which if often not covered by the province, and buy glasses.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey All

All depends on the prognosis, severity and treatment required. Assume you will need a report from your ophthalmologist. Some of the treatment options can be very expensive like corneal transplants. Are you working? Will you be able to work if you lose sight in both eyes? Those will be the things that will be weighed out.

Mohsin Kamal

Jul 12, 2021
Dear Members,

The vision in my eyes is 6/24 with glasses and 6/36 without glasses. My medical under EE is expected in few months. I was wondering whether IRCC would accept or reject my medicals based on poor vision. I could not find clearly defined rules or guidelines regarding this issue.

Seniors kindly share your valuable insight.

Thank you