+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical inadmissable

chamacom

Sep 20, 2011
Hi anybody who can give us a piece of advice regarding on medical issue due to may excessive demand, my wife who is under my dependent on my application for residency were diagnosed last year with a cancer but she is now fine, she is already back to work here in Alberta, were both temporary worker and working in food service in here for 3 years, she came here to work completely healthy and then her serious medical condition were just last year. My question how could we convince the immigration officer to grant our residency knowing this medical matter, what are medical documents needed to provide. My wife now is healthy and we have been so thankful to God for her fast recovery, Immigration officer will calculate demands on health within the next five years, how we convince them. I know for live in caregiver that they are exempted on medical examination once they have entered Canada they have called juana tejada law, please anybody in here who could help us.. I have contacted immigration lawyers but I dont know if we could afford professional fee, since applying for residency itself will cost us money and dont have resource to hire a lawyer, and I am thinking to process our residency by ourselves without hiring an Immigration consultant,, thats why I am gathering helpful information.. thank you so much...