+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical - Grading B

immigrate87

May 3, 2017
I got my medical results. I have astma and take daily medication for this. Everything is under control with the current medications (got my GP to confirm that in a letter). My Grading in the medical report is B, I suspect because the "Are you taking any prescribed pills or medication?" is answered Yes.

The rest is all fine.

Should I worry? Has anyone successfully immigrated as a Federal Skilled Worker with Grading B before?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my medical results. I have astma and take daily medication for this. Everything is under control with the current medications (got my GP to confirm that in a letter). My Grading in the medical report is B, I suspect because the "Are you taking any prescribed pills or medication?" is answered Yes.

The rest is all fine.

Should I worry? Has anyone successfully immigrated as a Federal Skilled Worker with Grading B before?
A "B" grading does not constitute automatic rejection, your case will be analyzed and as long as it doesn't constitute excessive demand on health services you'll be fine.

Tons and tons of people have received their PPR's with B grading.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
How is
A "B" grading does not constitute automatic rejection, your case will be analyzed and as long as it doesn't constitute excessive demand on health services you'll be fine.

How is grading A taken into consideration by IRCC?

immigrate87

May 3, 2017

Thanks!

dancor

Aug 20, 2020
mild scoliosis with no pain and no impact on daily life. got grading B

is it an issued to be rejected?

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019

The rest is all fine.

Hello There. My dependent child got a Health grading B. He is 7+ years old now. He had a seizure when he was 3.5 years and another when he was 4 yrs 9 months. He has been on medication since that time with no other affects, whatsoever. Will a grading B always trigger more medical tests or explanations? I am a bit worried. Specially because even though my son had 2 such episodes of the problem, the evaluating doctor in comments has mentioned - Child had seizures at age of 4 which repeated at age 5. I checked with the doctor later on and the office said - unfortunately that cannot be changed since it is submitted.

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
For me, They asked additional test which took about 3 more weeks to reach them and it was all good. Then medical was passed in about 4 weeks.
So totally, it took about 50 days to pass medical.

Reactions: Abhi1982

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
For me, They asked additional test which took about 3 more weeks to reach them and it was all good. Then medical was passed in about 4 weeks.
So totally, it took about 50 days to pass medical.
thankyou and congratulations for moving to the next phase.