+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical from the Country other than Country of Application...

AH

Mar 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied from USA under Skilled workers category and received medical. I am currently in my home country and did my medical from DMP but doctor made a mistake he send the medical with the name of my wife who is a joint (dependent) applicant.

Does it matter that medical should only be sent on the name of primary applicant.

Really appreciate help of this topic.

Thanks....
AH

maapl

Feb 22, 2010
Till last week, if someone underwent medical exam with a DMP in a country (eg USA) other than country of Application (eg India), the DMP could directly send the medical exam report to CHC in country of application (eg India). Today my DMP told me that last week they received a fax from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that medical reports for exams conducted outside country of Application need to be sent to CIC office in Ottawa, ON in Canada and the CIC office in Ottawa, ON will review medical reports and then forward it to CHC in country of Application. Did anyone else also face same situation ?

NOTE: If the DMP conducts medical exam in country of Application then he/she can continue to send medical exam report to CHC in country of application.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
Can anyone confirm this .. i need to take medicals in US where as my application is filled in india

maapl said:
Till last week, if someone underwent medical exam with a DMP in a country (eg USA) other than country of Application (eg India), the DMP could directly send the medical exam report to CHC in country of application (eg India). Today my DMP told me that last week they received a fax from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that medical reports for exams conducted outside country of Application need to be sent to CIC office in Ottawa, ON in Canada and the CIC office in Ottawa, ON will review medical reports and then forward it to CHC in country of Application. Did anyone else also face same situation ?

NOTE: If the DMP conducts medical exam in country of Application then he/she can continue to send medical exam report to CHC in country of application.

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)
important update
thanks