+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical forms

amoroso

Star Member
Jun 17, 2008
Hello ppl,

Question about medical forms, is there any way that we can download the forms or that must be coming from the visa office?

anybody??

Thanks in advance.

aselom

Mar 17, 2010
No you can't download the form. They'll be sent to you by the visa office. The form you'll receive will have your name and address on it and your passport picture.

westjet

Jan 8, 2010
Usually forms have pictures that are sent by CIC or local DMPs have forms. It is advisable to wait to get medicals done till you are asked for it.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
amoroso said:
Hello ppl,

Question about medical forms, is there any way that we can download the forms or that must be coming from the visa office?

anybody??

Thanks in advance.
How to do Medicals w/out the forms?

Usually we need to do our meds thru the Forms supplied by the CHC. However, there can be reasons for doing the same w/out them. Eg. The forms are lost, Consultant withholding them, forms somewhere & u are somewhere else, etc. In that case, we 'can do the meds w/out the forms' too. Here's how:

1. Email CHC again to re-issue u the med forms. If time permits.
2. If not, Contact a DMP to for an appointment.
3. Inform them in advance that u want to do the meds w/out the forms.
4. They can get the meds done by creating those forms* for u.

*Note:
-All DMPs have those forms
-All they need is an 'authority' to do so. If u have the CHC's email -it would suffice
-If u don't have an email from CHC, yet the DMP'll be happy to assist u [read they want the money]
-They'll need your File No. + 2xPhotos to prepare the forms [specific for u]
-U need to show the original Pps & pay the Med Fees only

Important: If u do not get the CHC's nod to do the meds, remember the meds expire by 1yr & your visa/s will be valid till that period 'only' [except if anyone of your dependent's Pps expire before that]. So, doing the meds earlier might offer u lesser time to 'land'. If that's Ok with u, plz be free to get the meds done earlier.

Hope that helped...
Qorax

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

qorax said:
How to do Medicals w/out the forms?

Usually we need to do our meds thru the Forms supplied by the CHC. However, there can be reasons for doing the same w/out them. Eg. The forms are lost, Consultant withholding them, forms somewhere & u are somewhere else, etc. In that case, we 'can do the meds w/out the forms' too. Here's how:

1. Email CHC again to re-issue u the med forms. If time permits.
2. If not, Contact a DMP to for an appointment.
3. Inform them in advance that u want to do the meds w/out the forms.
4. They can get the meds done by creating those forms* for u.

*Note:
-All DMPs have those forms
-All they need is an 'authority' to do so. If u have the CHC's email -it would suffice
-If u don't have an email from CHC, yet the DMP'll be happy to assist u [read they want the money]
-They'll need your File No. + 2xPhotos to prepare the forms [specific for u]
-U need to show the original Pps & pay the Med Fees only

Important: If u do not get the CHC's nod to do the meds, remember the meds expire by 1yr & your visa/s will be valid till that period 'only' [except if anyone of your dependent's Pps expire before that]. So, doing the meds earlier might offer u lesser time to 'land'. If that's Ok with u, plz be free to get the meds done earlier.

Hope that helped...
Qorax
It is extremely unlikely that a DMP would do the medicals without the form from the CHC with the barcode.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear PMM,

Nowadays I think the CHCs are not affixing the 'barcode'. Mine didn't have, neither all the guys I know here [in Dubai] had that. Moreover, a couple of them did their meds before the CHC asked them [for various reasons] & it was accepted later.

Regards,
Qorax

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So does it mean once we get AOR from CHC, we can go for medicals, if we want?

qorax said:
Dear PMM,

Nowadays I think the CHCs are not affixing the 'barcode'. Mine didn't have, neither all the guys I know here [in Dubai] had that. Moreover, a couple of them did their meds before the CHC asked them [for various reasons] & it was accepted later.

Regards,
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
manek said:
So does it mean once we get AOR from CHC, we can go for medicals, if we want?
No. U mustn't...
'Coz u'll have hardly anytime to land then. This procedure is for ppl in distress, not as an usual scenario.

Qorax

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax, didnt get you on landing time. And for our personal case, we are already in Canada and our mailing address is different so CHC ND letter will reach us after 20-25 days. So I am asking to save time.

qorax said:
No. U mustn't...
'Coz u'll have hardly anytime to land then. This procedure is for ppl in distress, not as an usual scenario.

Qorax