+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical forms from CIC - original or copy?

lr4canada

Dec 18, 2010
Hello Seniors/Experts,

My daughter was born recently and as such, I have got the original medical forms for me and my spouse. The medical form for my infant daughter was requested after her birth and we received a xerox copy of the medical form on which her picture is also attached as a copy. I would like to know if we can undergo all of our medical examination with having the original medical forms for me and my spouse and that of my daughter's is a copy form. Upon my conversation with the law consultant, I hear from him that this is further to a recent change in the CIC visa office procedure. Please let us know if any one of you are aware of this information and throw me some inputs in this regard.

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lr4canada said:
Hello Seniors/Experts,

My daughter was born recently and as such, I have got the original medical forms for me and my spouse. The medical form for my infant daughter was requested after her birth and we received a xerox copy of the medical form on which her picture is also attached as a copy. I would like to know if we can undergo all of our medical examination with having the original medical forms for me and my spouse and that of my daughter's is a copy form. Upon my conversation with the law consultant, I hear from him that this is further to a recent change in the CIC visa office procedure. Please let us know if any one of you are aware of this information and throw me some inputs in this regard.

Thank you.
They are fine.