+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Form 1017 not attached to email. What to do now? please help!!!!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archt_zali said:
Medical Form 1017 not attached to email. What to do now?
Create a fresh email to reply back to the sender. Put in subject line URGENT. Put in your details to verify your application (i.e. UCI etc.). Describe you are replying to their email sent and that indicated in that email was that attachments are included. Tell them you did not find any attachments and the message received is incomplete and request that they resend the forms as soon as possible. Attach a copy of the email you received as proof that attachments are not included.

archt_zali

Aug 23, 2013
Thanks. But we did that already and this is their automatic response: We confirm receipt of your email to the Manila Visa Office.

We will review your message shortly and if you do not receive a reply
within our service standards (28 days), this means that the information
requested is available on our websites ...
or your application is still within processing times.

The hospital accommodated us and done with the medical exam however they said that they will not forward our application to the embassy until FORM 1017 is submitted to them, I must wait for their email. I'm worried because the embassy still not sending me that form. The notice begins on Aug. 14, 2013 so maybe I will wait for their response till Sept. 14, 2013? or that might cause a delay to our application? Somebody who has the same situation please... Thanks! God bless guys!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archt_zali said:
Thanks. But we did that already and this is their automatic response: We confirm receipt of your email to the Manila Visa Office.

We will review your message shortly and if you do not receive a reply
within our service standards (28 days), this means that the information
requested is available on our websites ...
or your application is still within processing times.

The hospital accommodated us and done with the medical exam however they said that they will not forward our application to the embassy until FORM 1017 is submitted to them, I must wait for their email. I'm worried because the embassy still not sending me that form. The notice begins on Aug. 14, 2013 so maybe I will wait for their response till Sept. 14, 2013? or that might cause a delay to our application? Somebody who has the same situation please... Thanks! God bless guys!
You received an automated response. Embassy is at fault. So email them again, better yet send a registered letter, telling them despite their instructions that the forms are to be sent, it has not been received. And reiterate, that as instructed in the email, you are advised to do medicals within a prescribed timeframe, but due TO THEIR FAULT, you cannot comply. Make this clear.

This has been posted several times. Only pointing out that it is THEIR FAULT, will you force them to reply and resend the forms.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archt_zali said:
Thanks for the advice, very helpful! We will make a registered mail to them. God Bless.
Also send an email - and in your email and letter body, reiterate the following:
1. That their intial instruction to schedule a medical exam indicated that the forms will be sent shortly.
2. Despite their statement in their intial emailed instructions, it has been <days> since the initial instructions have been received and still no message nor transcript of the medical forms.
3. The initial instructions instructed that the applicant needs to schedule a medical examination within <days>. Without the forms - the medical examination cannot be completed
4. We cannot comply with the instructed timelines for scheduling and completing the medical examination due to the missing forms which should be coming from your office (Visa Office).
5. Due to the non-transmittal of the medical forms - an action needed from your office as indicated in your instructions -please be advised that the timelines instructed in the email does not apply as it is dependent on an action from your office.
6. This is causing delays to the completion of the medical examination and to the application processing in general.
7. We respectfully ask for a response, should there be no response to this letter, your office understands that this is deemed an acknowledgment of receipt of this letter and acceptance of the responsibility of the added delay to the processing is deemed caused by your office and not attributed to the applicant.

=============

edit to what you want - this contains some strong implied points. Be very sure that there is nothing that the VO sent before you send your reply.

archt_zali

Aug 23, 2013
Okay okay, Thanks. I was just thinking if I will wait their standard 28 days to response before I make this letter? It was already 15 days since I emailed them regarding the matter.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archt_zali said:
Okay okay, Thanks. I was just thinking if I will wait their standard 28 days to response before I make this letter? It was already 15 days since I emailed them regarding the matter.
All entirely up to you - you will determine what action to take based on your circumstances (i.e. preference, time constraints etc.)

JulianaNola

Jul 13, 2015
Hello,

Need your help wit my situation,

We received our MR & RPRF last July 10, but until now we still dont have our Medical Form and Instructions which supposed to be emailed to us 3 days after we received the request. Anyone who had experienced the same situation?

What are we going to do?

Thanks for your reply.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JulianaNola said:
Hello,

Need your help wit my situation,

We received our MR & RPRF last July 10, but until now we still dont have our Medical Form and Instructions which supposed to be emailed to us 3 days after we received the request. Anyone who had experienced the same situation?

What are we going to do?

Thanks for your reply.
If you can read through the thread's previous posts and responses, what you can do is detailed in the discussions in the thread. Try to take time to read them.

..../atb