Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
I got a excessive demand fairness letter from cic on dec 5, 2017. In the letter it was not written about redoing a medical again.
However, in my online submitted application page instead of opening a tab asking for response letter they have opned a new tab saying proof of medical again. Does it mean i need to redo my medical? Or i will just respond to the letter on that tab? Any experienced comment will be appreciated.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Hi,
I got a excessive demand fairness letter from cic on dec 5, 2017. In the letter it was not written about redoing a medical again.
However, in my online submitted application page instead of opening a tab asking for response letter they have opned a new tab saying proof of medical again. Does it mean i need to redo my medical? Or i will just respond to the letter on that tab? Any experienced comment will be appreciated.
Good day. I have rcvd fairness letter due to medical inadmissibility, my son has heart problem that need operation. would you mind if you can help me or send me the response letter you made, just delete all your personal information. please and thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day. I have rcvd fairness letter due to medical inadmissibility, my son has heart problem that need operation. would you mind if you can help me or send me the response letter you made, just delete all your personal information. please and thank you
OP hasn't been on the forum in 3 years. You need a lawyer to help you with medical inadmissibility to prove that your son will not be a strain on the health care system. If he needs operations now, then maybe best to do it before coming to Canada, and then show he will not need ongoing care, medication or further surgeries once in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What type of operation and what type of cardiac issue does he have? Unless it is pretty minor and noninvasive there is a good chance that the surgery will need to be done to not be considered to place an excessive demand on the health system. For the best chance of approval you really need to hire an immigration lawyer who has applied to overcome this type of issue. You will also need letters from his physician about what type of surgery is required, his diagnosis and longterm prognosis. You’ll need to determine the cost of the surgery in Canadas plus pre and post surgical care to determine the Cost of his care over the next 5 years.