+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical eye test ! Urgent help !

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I was not able to read the last line properly with my eye glasses. So I am short the minimum score requirements for eye test ? Please suggest. If yes then do they call me and say to give the eye test again or they send the report to ircc directly?

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
You're overthinking. Calm down. Having to unable to read the last line in your eye test won't be any issue passing the medical exam. Usually, you will fail the medical exam only if you have a transmittable disease such as TB or if your medical condition requires immense care like begin hospitalized or need long care from another person.

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
You're overthinking. Calm down. Having to unable to read the last line in your eye test won't be any issue passing the medical exam. Usually, you will fail the medical exam only if you have a transmittable disease such as TB or if your medical condition requires immense care like begin hospitalized or need long care from another person.
Ok thanks. Because at last the doctor checking eye told as you have high power you need a report of eye drop medical test . But at end of testing she didn't tell anything. So will they inform me afterwards ?

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Ok thanks. Because at last the doctor checking eye told as you have high power you need a report of eye drop medical test . But at end of testing she didn't tell anything. So will they inform me afterwards ?
i dnt think its smth to worry bout...i was nt able to read last two lines...they just said i should get glasses n thats it...my visa approved last month...i dont see a problem honestly

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Usually, the doctor won't say anything.