+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Expiry date Urgent!!!

Sep 2, 2016
I'm planning to submit my profile today post ITA but not sure when would my medical expiry?

So, I declined ITA twice because I didn't have enough documents to submit the profile but once I created EE profile I did the medical upfront in Sep last year and doc gave me e-medical sheet and proceed with the rest of medical tests but as I didn't submit the application I waited for other tests and now I finally did the rest of the tests a month ago and now I'm planning to submit the profile. I'm wondering if my medical would expiry in few months or they would consider the date when the last medical test was conducted?

Sep 2, 2016
Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

ceceedelay

Aug 1, 2019
What does this mean?

Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html