+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exams

Nikj118

Jul 29, 2011
We are due to go for our medical exams next week and I am terrified they are going to say I am going to cost the country too much money in the future and refuse us.

We have been in bc for 2.5 years I am healthy over than being 130 pounds overweight :( this is the only thing that I can see we will be turned down on. I am fit I go to the gym and I got pregnant and had a Canadian baby last year. Does anyone have any advice or know how it all works other than lose weight which I have been doing though it's not going to be enough in time for the exam.

I hope someone can offer some insight on whether I have a reason to be literally worrying myself sick or can put my mind at rest I am losing so much sleep over the stress now

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nikj118 said:
We are due to go for our medical exams next week and I am terrified they are going to say I am going to cost the country too much money in the future and refuse us.

We have been in bc for 2.5 years I am healthy over than being 130 pounds overweight :( this is the only thing that I can see we will be turned down on. I am fit I go to the gym and I got pregnant and had a Canadian baby last year. Does anyone have any advice or know how it all works other than lose weight which I have been doing though it's not going to be enough in time for the exam.

I hope someone can offer some insight on whether I have a reason to be literally worrying myself sick or can put my mind at rest I am losing so much sleep over the stress now
Your weight will have no bearing on your medical.