+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exams in Toronto

MirGer

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi everybody!

The ones who did the medical exams in Toronto, could you please share where you did it and how much it costs? And how long have you wait for the appointment?

Thank you so much!

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi everybody!

The ones who did the medical exams in Toronto, could you please share where you did it and how much it costs? And how long have you wait for the appointment?

Thank you so much!
Hi, I did mine at Panel Physicians North York. The cost depends if you go on a weekday or weekend, you can check their website it’s pretty straightforward. It was a quick process less than 30 mins (did it on a saturday) and the results were sent in less than a week :) good luck!

Reactions: MirGer

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
Hi, I did mine at Panel Physicians North York. The cost depends if you go on a weekday or weekend, you can check their website it’s pretty straightforward. It was a quick process less than 30 mins (did it on a saturday) and the results were sent in less than a week :) good luck!
This is where I did mine too and their website has all of the pricing info. Mine took a little longer because they couldn't find my veins, so I had to go to a different floor for blood work. All in all I spent a couple hours there and it wasn't special, just pretty average waiting and service but they sent it in super quickly and got me the copy I paid for in a timely manner too.

Reactions: MirGer

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Not offended, is it safe in that area??

I never been Jane/Finch and only heard not a positive news about it.

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
Lol it's quite safe, not to worry. My husband did his medical exam there as well. You fill out a form beforehand online. We did it the day after we received the request from CIC which was a Saturday so that it could be processed faster. But it was a bummer because the panel took two weeks and I had to follow up twice. The tests there were pretty straightforward though. Make sure to have cash on you since they don't accept cards. Also I heard the xray office is closed on Sundays so remember that.