+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical examination

mikeandem

Jan 8, 2010
hi if i apply for a PR inside canada. when do i send of a medical examination? do i do it with my application or when they ask for one? thanks mike

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mikeandem said:
hi if i apply for a PR inside canada. when do i send of a medical examination? do i do it with my application or when they ask for one? thanks mike
The receipt copy with your application to Vegreville.

Misplaced Brit

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/10/2010
When you have your medical examination, the doctor will give you a receipt. You then include this receipt with your application when you send it in.

canadadubai

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Dear ,

I am a PR of Canada and my wife who is on visit visa to Canada (doesn’t have PR), she is with me and i want to sponsor her from within Canada, Inland sponsorship

My Wife is pregnant now in her 4 months and i want to apply to sponsor her from In Canada, and a medical examination is required, but since she is pregnant we can’t do X-Ray and medical examination for her.

I have two options

1- Wait till the baby delivery then do the medical examination and apply for her, BUT by this we will waste time (5 months wasting of time)
2- Apply for her the complete application without the medical examination until baby delivery then do the medical examination and send it.
WILL THEY ACCEPT AN APPLICATION WITHOUT A MEDICAL EXAMINATION BECAUSE THE MOTHER IS PREGNANT?
I don’t mind if the process takes longer time if I apply now due to missing documents, but I do mind if they return the application! Especially they emphasize everywhere that they will return the application if they found any missing documents.

Is postponing the sending of medical examination report is to be considered a MISSING DOCUMENTS? or they will keep the application till I send them the medical examination after the baby delivery? and i will not lose time by this?

Please help with your advice

Rattles

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-08-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-05-2013
canadadubai said:
Dear ,

I am a PR of Canada and my wife who is on visit visa to Canada (doesn't have PR), she is with me and i want to sponsor her from within Canada, Inland sponsorship

My Wife is pregnant now in her 4 months and i want to apply to sponsor her from In Canada, and a medical examination is required, but since she is pregnant we can't do X-Ray and medical examination for her.

I have two options

1- Wait till the baby delivery then do the medical examination and apply for her, BUT by this we will waste time (5 months wasting of time)
2- Apply for her the complete application without the medical examination until baby delivery then do the medical examination and send it.
WILL THEY ACCEPT AN APPLICATION WITHOUT A MEDICAL EXAMINATION BECAUSE THE MOTHER IS PREGNANT?
I don't mind if the process takes longer time if I apply now due to missing documents, but I do mind if they return the application! Especially they emphasize everywhere that they will return the application if they found any missing documents.

Is postponing the sending of medical examination report is to be considered a MISSING DOCUMENTS? or they will keep the application till I send them the medical examination after the baby delivery? and i will not lose time by this?

Please help with your advice
I personally would just contact one of CIC's approved doctors and ask them about this. See what can be done about getting a medical. If they say they can't do it then contact CIC directly and let them know and see what can be done. I don't think they will reject your application based on not having a medical but it could certainly delay it for quite some time waiting for it to be done.