+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination after ITA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi All,

I have received ITA on Oct 15 and I want to get my medical examination done as soon as possible. I live in United States. In my area only one panel doctor is available and he does not have an appointment available till Nov end. Is it allowed for me to get my medical examination done in Canada?

Thank you in advance.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

I have received ITA on Oct 15 and I want to get my medical examination done as soon as possible. I live in United States. In my area only one panel doctor is available and he does not have an appointment available till Nov end. Is it allowed for me to get my medical examination done in Canada?

Thank you in advance.
I think u can get it done in Nov end as u have to submit ur details by 15th Dec.
If u want to get it done early I don’t think there is any problem in getting it done from Canada.

Oct 23, 2018
I think u can get it done in Nov end as u have to submit ur details by 15th Dec.
If u want to get it done early I don’t think there is any problem in getting it done from Canada.
I just wanted to confirm this because one of my friends told me that I need to be a resident of Canada to get the medical done there.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
I just wanted to confirm this because one of my friends told me that I need to be a resident of Canada to get the medical done there.
U can call Canadian medical center and ask them.
Which state u r located in USA? As in my state there is no dr to do medical exam.so I m going to Michigan.

Oct 23, 2018
U can call Canadian medical center and ask them.
Which state u r located in USA? As in my state there is no dr to do medical exam.so I m going to Michigan.
I am in Washington and there is only one panel doctor. I checked Oregon too. I might call one of the doctors in BC and verify.