+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if an epidermal cyst(small, a little red, hard, like a pimple but just doesn't go away...definitely visible) on the belly will cause me any trouble during the medical exam? I went to see a doctor about this a few months ago, he told me I don't have to do anything about it as long as it doesn't get any bigger and doesn't bother me. But it's my choice to remove it or not... I plan to do my e-medical in about a month, should I do the removal surgery before that...any advice or suggestions?

Thank you!

keano16

Dec 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if an epidermal cyst(small, a little red, hard, like a pimple but just doesn't go away...definitely visible) on the belly will cause me any trouble during the medical exam? I went to see a doctor about this a few months ago, he told me I don't have to do anything about it as long as it doesn't get any bigger and doesn't bother me. But it's my choice to remove it or not... I plan to do my e-medical in about a month, should I do the removal surgery before that...any advice or suggestions?

Thank you!
In my medical, the doc just asked me if I had undergone any procedure or surgery that has left a visible scar. They didn't check anything more than that

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
In my medical, the doc just asked me if I had undergone any procedure or surgery that has left a visible scar. They didn't check anything more than that
Thank you! Since the epidermal cyst doesn't really bother me, I actually don't want to remove it if it won't cause me trouble during the medical exam... not really sure what I should do now...

keano16

Dec 10, 2017
Thank you! Since the epidermal cyst doesn't really bother me, I actually don't want to remove it if it won't cause me trouble during the medical exam... not really sure what I should do now...
I don't think it should be any trouble. Where will your medical be?