+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I did my medical exam on 26 Apr 2017 in Singapore and got only an eMedical Information Sheet.

My partner did hers on the same day in The Netherlands and she received an eMedical Health case details, with all the exam results.

Should I also expect mine from the clinic where I was examined? Or is it up to the clinic to decide whether to send a copy to the client?

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
I did my medical exam on 26 Apr 2017 in Singapore and got only an eMedical Information Sheet.

My partner did hers on the same day in The Netherlands and she received an eMedical Health case details, with all the exam results.

Should I also expect mine from the clinic where I was examined? Or is it up to the clinic to decide whether to send a copy to the client?
Hi any update on this? Do we get details of medical exam as well?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi any update on this? Do we get details of medical exam as well?
no you dont. the info sheet is the file to upload. the clinic can sometimes give you the results if you want.

Reactions: doverraja

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017

Hi there. Just came across this post of yours. You mentioned that your partner received all the medical exam results. Can you please name what all exams were conducted? I am planning to take those tests once before my actual medicals for PR so that I can be sure if all's good. So if you could name the tests conducted, it would really help. Thanks a lot.

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Hi there. Just came across this post of yours. You mentioned that your partner received all the medical exam results. Can you please name what all exams were conducted? I am planning to take those tests once before my actual medicals for PR so that I can be sure if all's good. So if you could name the tests conducted, it would really help. Thanks a lot.
Assume you have no significant medical history, the following tests will be conducted:

Physical exam (height weight blood pressure eyesight etc)
Urine analysis (dipstick)
HIV and syphilis blood tests
Chest X ray

Sometimes also HBV blood test.

Reactions: dipantika

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Assume you have no significant medical history, the following tests will be conducted:

Physical exam (height weight blood pressure eyesight etc)
Urine analysis (dipstick)
HIV and syphilis blood tests
Chest X ray

Sometimes also HBV blood test.
Thanks a lot.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Thanks! Much appreciated!

I just wrote about my landing experience here.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Sorry for my late response. Obviously eng.ahamdi has already answered your question. His answer is accurate.

You'll also need to answer questions like "have you had any surgeries before?", "are you taking any medication?", "what was the first day of your last period?". Depending on your answer you may get more exams.

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Sorry for my late response. Obviously eng.ahamdi has already answered your question. His answer is accurate.

You'll also need to answer questions like "have you had any surgeries before?", "are you taking any medication?", "what was the first day of your last period?". Depending on your answer you may get more exams.
Yeah got that. Thanks a lot!! Fortunately I don't have any significant medical history so it seems I should be fine.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I asked the same Fullerton clinic whether they would send the result. they said no. Are you sure?
I asked about one week after the exam and they sent it to me without hassle.

Not so sure about Singapore, but in "western" countries, your medical information is legally considered your property and it would be illegal for them to refuse to disclose it to you.

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
I asked about one week after the exam and they sent it to me without hassle.

Not so sure about Singapore, but in "western" countries, your medical information is legally considered your property and it would be illegal for them to refuse to disclose it to you.
but in the very first post of this thread , you mentioned you did your medical in Singapore. Thanks for your reply.