+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam

gaurul

Aug 11, 2017
No parents are not considered "family" as per the definition.

Is there any set particular standard BY IRCC to have a particular eyesight to clear the medicals for Express Entry?

I have heard that one’s eyesight should not be more than 20/40 or 6/9 . Is it really true?

PS: My eyesight is just on the borderline. In fact, it is 6/9. It is number 4 for both eyes. I cannot see properly without glasses. I do not have any other problem, medically fit.

RBCAN

Jul 26, 2017
Is there any set particular standard BY IRCC to have a particular eyesight to clear the medicals for Express Entry?

I have heard that one’s eyesight should not be more than 20/40 or 6/9 . Is it really true?

PS: My eyesight is just on the borderline. In fact, it is 6/9. It is number 4 for both eyes. I cannot see properly without glasses. I do not have any other problem, medically fit.
Eyesight is not part of Medical exams.

gaurul

Aug 11, 2017
Eyesight is not part of Medical exams.
according to you, physicians donot take the eyesight check ??
But i have read and even heard from plethora of sources that eye testing is also a part of medical examination conducted for express entry.

I am just confused wether the poor vision will clear the medical exam or not ??
Is there any set vision limit by the IRCC to clear the medical exam ??

PS: in 2010, one applicant got rejected due to his poor vision.
Source: canadavisa.com/ forums.

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
according to you, physicians donot take the eyesight check ??
But i have read and even heard from plethora of sources that eye testing is also a part of medical examination conducted for express entry.

I am just confused wether the poor vision will clear the medical exam or not ??
Is there any set vision limit by the IRCC to clear the medical exam ??

PS: in 2010, one applicant got rejected due to his poor vision.
Source: canadavisa.com/ forums.
What happened in your case? Did you clear with poor vision? I am bothered for the same reason in my application.