+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam

Jcgo9355

Nov 10, 2014
Hello people,

I have a question regarding the medical exam post ITA, any comment is appreciated.

I have recently done a Medical Exam (August 2016 I believe, it was in the summer) at the request of the IRCC for my Study Permit renewal application.
So, my question is, if I receive an ITA in the next few rounds, will I have to redo the medical exam? or will I get an exemption for it as I have done one relatively recently.

Thanks for your time and help.

Best Regards

Justin

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Jcgo9355 said:
Hello people,

I have a question regarding the medical exam post ITA, any comment is appreciated.

I have recently done a Medical Exam (August 2016 I believe, it was in the summer) at the request of the IRCC for my Study Permit renewal application.
So, my question is, if I receive an ITA in the next few rounds, will I have to redo the medical exam? or will I get an exemption for it as I have done one relatively recently.

Best Regards

Justin
I was told by the doctor that they do the same examination for work/study permits and PR applications. Therefore my opinion is, you can use the same med exam results for PR, however, you are absolutely not exempt. You have to upload all the documents.

It's also something to consider, that the med exam is valid for one year and it has to be valid at the time of your landing process. If it expires you will need to renew it, or just do landing really soon after receiving your PR. The med results also can not be older than 6 monts when you submit your application.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Jcgo9355 said:
Hello people,

Best Regards

Justin
Just be sure that the category of medical examination (Worker/Visitor-EDE/NonEDE) for PR & study permit are same. If, both are same, you are good to go with your previous medical exam reports. If it's e-medical, I'll suggest you to ask your medical organization, where you previously done your test.

Thanks

sweetcute123

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2016
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
Jcgo9355 said:
Hello people,

Best Regards

Justin
You can use the same medicals (since its still have 1 year validity) and attach it during the application