+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam update (India) | Stopping medical appointments until further notice from may 16 onwards.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I was not trying to be rude or anything, you got the point- IRCC have not done much on how they process files, indeed. Again I am speaking out of frustration and I know nothing can be done by me or anyone here. Students have paid money that was either their life's earnings or their parent life's earnings or even with huge loans, just to make their future better. IRCC is there giving no value to that and still repeating and blaming things upon pandemic with literally making no major changes or even trying to change anything. As a surprise for the student they introduce certain things such as the vac closure and now upfront medical removal which could jeopardise at-least some students plans and even waste their time. No one is there to listen to students all they want is the money. Also not to mention on how some shift full blame of covid cases increasing on international students, who had to undergo at-least 2-3 pcr test, mandatory hotel quarantine, and room quarantine. Yes some definitely were not following them, I agree but majority definitely did follow all the measures in place. Even in the first wave I have seen some, again blaming international students when they were not even able to travel there. Tbh I can't understand such. idk how other immigration departments like that of uk managed to deal with the student visa and such even when covid was happening for the first time with no such thing as a vaccine even existing at the time. I myself have done the medicals, and have the status updated on sds so it is not about me. There are many others, you can even see them asking many doubts about it on this thread or even other threads. @Shaild sorry if you felt I was being rude, I am just frustrated with the repetition of the same happening like that of the start of pandemic. yes I can understand your points.
Hey ! No need to apologize, I did not find your comment rude and totally understand your concern. I used to get frustrated all the time when I started this process 6 months back. I have come to terms that this is how their govt works. Not only IRCC but every other sectors. I have friends there and they always say things are pretty slow as the work culture is not very competent. They don't have severe repercussions for not doing their job properly. I don't think they care about people suffering, lots of local news media there have run articles about candidates suffering and they didn't move a muscle.

Like everything else this will pass & we just need to be patient.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Possibly a good news everyone. Upfront medicals might resume from next week onwards in India. One of my friend contacted nearby medical test providing hospitals and they have informed him that it might resume soon. They took his details for contacting him back and for appointing his medicals once it resumes. There is a good chance for this to be true but, again you should wait on official confirmation.

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Possibly a good news everyone. Upfront medicals might resume from next week onwards in India. One of my friend contacted nearby medical test providing hospitals and they have informed him that it might resume soon. They took his details for contacting him back and for appointing his medicals once it resumes. There is a good chance for this to be true but, again you should wait on official confirmation.
Thank you for informing us about this. Next week would approximately mark a month since they first stopped upfront medical exams. Hopefully, this turns out to be true. Fingers Crossed.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
They probably will start upfront medical from 28th June Monday. One of the person in a group my friend is following got confirmation from the clinic and they got their appointment scheduled on 29th June. I will update you if my friend gets any confirmation from the clinic he gave his details. Wait till Friday tho as IRCC might give official announcement by then only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
They probably will start upfront medical from 27th June Monday. One of the person in a group my friend is following got confirmation from the clinic and they got their appointment scheduled on 29th June. I will update you if my friend gets any confirmation from the clinic he gave his details. Wait till Friday tho as IRCC might give official announcement by then only.
Yes! I read it too in a group. They are taking requests for now. You can book your appointments apparently.