+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam requests expired

mymaria615

Mar 7, 2013
I need help. My daughter applied for FSW in Manitoba and is already nominated. She submitted her PR Visa application last October, 2012. She learned that her visa application was received when she was credited in her visa card. She was expecting to receive a letter from CIC. Since she was too busy with her work she did not check her email. She opened her email Feb 17 but couldn't access bec. of wrong password and eventually was blocked. She tried to retrieve her password a week after that only to find out she received an email from the CIC and Visa office in Manila, one is informing her that her application was received (from CIC) and the other email dated Jan 15, 2013 asking her to undergo medical exam within 30 days. According to the letter, "Failure to do so within thirty (30) days of this notice may lead to the refusal of your application for permanent residence in Canada." She sent an email and fax letter explaining why she was not able to accomplish the medical exam and asking for an extension. Up to now she hasn't receive any mail from the Visa Section in Manila. Will she be given an extension?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No one can tell you for certain. It's up to the VO.

I think there's a good chance she will be given an extension. Has she completed the medical now and provided the visa office with proof the medical has now been completed? If not, she needs to do this as soon as possible - and should not wait for them to reply first.

mymaria615

Mar 7, 2013
Thank you very much scylla for your quick response... I will tell her to have her med exam asap...hope she'll be given an extension...

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
mymaria615 said:
Thank you very much scylla for your quick response... I will tell her to have her med exam asap...hope she'll be given an extension...

Often extensions in Medical are granted but based upon a solid reason.........

mymaria615

Mar 7, 2013
Thank you very much for replying to my previous post... I have another question... if one is asked to pay RPRF and undergo medical exam... what do you mean by this?.. the application for permanent residency has been approved???

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mymaria615 said:
Thank you very much for replying to my previous post... I have another question... if one is asked to pay RPRF and undergo medical exam... what do you mean by this?.. the application for permanent residency has been approved???
Application is Approved 90 % but rest depends upon last security checks and Medical Clearance.

Please refer below by Qorax

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html

Good Luck

mymaria615

Mar 7, 2013
btw.. i just opened my daughter's email (i'm the one who keeps track of her email now)... they're asking about the RPRF...but did not mention anything about her medical... they are also asking about---> All original documents requested should be submitted by courier or mail to the above mailing address--- i don't know which original documents they are pertaining to...