Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
Hi Guys

My brother got an approval letter for his extension and I am trying to find the medical exam request.
This is how it looks like below:

Dear ________

Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure
document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your
application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, .
Please note that as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), a valid
medical examination is required if you are seeking to work in certain occupations in which the
protection of public health is essential. Please review the following page to find out more about
such occupations:
If you do not have valid medical results you may have received condition 15 or 16 printed on your
permit stating “Not authorized to work in 1) child care, 2) primary or secondary school teaching, 3)
health services field occupations (condition 15), 4) agricultural occupations (condition 16)”. If
you wish to remove these conditions on your Permit, you will need to complete a medical
examination and then, you must submit a new application. You also need a valid medical exam if
you are coming to Canada for more than 6 months and you lived in one or more of these
for at least 6 months in a row within the last year

His visitor record that was mailed to us also didn't mention about any medical request.

1) My question is how will CIC send their Medical Exam Request? Through Email or Mail?
2) Do we need to wait for it before we can go to a Physician?

Thanks in advance for the responses,
Spidermark

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
just bumping the thread. Thanks

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Hi, Did you get the medical exam? I also got a similar letter for parents. Their visitor visa extension is approved but it has also the following statements "
You also need a valid medical exam if
you are coming to Canada for more than 6 months and you lived in one or more of these
for at least 6 months in a row within the last year". Also received a medical form as a separate attachment.

Hi Guys

My brother got an approval letter for his extension and I am trying to find the medical exam request.
This is how it looks like below:

Dear ________

Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure
document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your
application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, .
Please note that as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), a valid
medical examination is required if you are seeking to work in certain occupations in which the
protection of public health is essential. Please review the following page to find out more about
such occupations:
If you do not have valid medical results you may have received condition 15 or 16 printed on your
permit stating “Not authorized to work in 1) child care, 2) primary or secondary school teaching, 3)
health services field occupations (condition 15), 4) agricultural occupations (condition 16)”. If
you wish to remove these conditions on your Permit, you will need to complete a medical
examination and then, you must submit a new application. You also need a valid medical exam if
for at least 6 months in a row within the last year

His visitor record that was mailed to us also didn't mention about any medical request.

1) My question is how will CIC send their Medical Exam Request? Through Email or Mail?
2) Do we need to wait for it before we can go to a Physician?

Thanks in advance for the responses,
Spidermark