+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam!! please suggest urgent!

May 24, 2013
Hello,
My medical exam for Cec was done on February 5th ' 14. My other friend candidates who went for their medical exam 15 days later than me, already got their passport requested. I contacted cic and they said they haven't received any results yet.its been a month now and this is strange. I contacted doctor and he said he doesn't have anything in him anymore. He has asked me to send that paper he gave me to cic. Is that what I should do? Please suggest. Getting worried :(

Thanks

cecstatchk

Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try to email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and ask them whether they received your medicals. You can send your e-Med's receipt that your Dr gave along with the email. Dont forget to mention your UCI, Application #, Surname, Given Name & DOB in the email. It might take 3 days to get reply.

maza

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF/BIODATA 3-2-2014
AOR Received.
05-07-2013
IELTS Request
21-01-2012(sent with application)
Med's Request
31-1-2014
Med's Done....
5-2-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-2014
LANDED..........
3-3-2014
Hello my friend

Send them the paper that has your UMI number(The one the doctor sent you)

Is he E mdeical? if he is paper based this would delay you more.

it is his duty to upload results, go to his office and bug him. U did ur part, paid money and did the exam, it is his responsibility to make sure results are sent correctly.

I did mine on 5th Feb , and already Landed!!!

May 24, 2013
maza said:
Hello my friend

Send them the paper that has your UMI number(The one the doctor sent you)

Is he E mdeical? if he is paper based this would delay you more.

it is his duty to upload results, go to his office and bug him. U did ur part, paid money and did the exam, it is his responsibility to make sure results are sent correctly.

I did mine on 5th Feb , and already Landed!!!
Hello dear,

Yes I did this and today they have sent me an email again saying that "would you help us on locating results"? honesty, i dont know what type of help they are asking for because I have tried my best so far. doctor said she doesnt have anything on her. just tell CIC to contact ottawa office and CIC asking me for more help? seriously I am so fed up. I have tried my best. this is not my fault. Please suggest what shoud I do.

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
manpreetkaur89 said:
Hello dear,

Yes I did this and today they have sent me an email again saying that "would you help us on locating results"? honesty, i dont know what type of help they are asking for because I have tried my best so far. doctor said she doesnt have anything on her. just tell CIC to contact ottawa office and CIC asking me for more help? seriously I am so fed up. I have tried my best. this is not my fault. Please suggest what shoud I do.
"Would you help us on locating results" this clearly means CIC is not able to find your results. Take this email copy to the Doctor and show that. Ask what can be done? If you have sent the receipts of your medicals to CIC then they should be able to find the results if the Doctor has uploaded them. Try sending these receipts again by replying back to that mail from CIC and let them know that you have done the medicals and Dr quotes he has uploaded to CIC.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
This is worrisome. How can emedical results get lost? Even paper results shouldn't be lost... Either the doctor's office or CIC is not doing their job properly, maybe both :mad:

venugopalt

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
manpreetkaur89 said:
Hello dear,

Can I know which email id did you send mail to CIC? I sent them a mail more than a week back asking them whether they received my medicals but still no reply :-(.

SHIRDISAI

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-01-2014 (RCMP Request) /20-02-2014 ( default PCC request)
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent along with package
File Transfer...
17-09-2013
Med's Request
Changed to in process on 23 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014 & 24-02-2014 (Medical Sent) , Paid RPRF upfront
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2015
LANDED..........
1st June 2015
venugopalt said:
Can I know which email id did you send mail to CIC? I sent them a mail more than a week back asking them whether they received my medicals but still no reply :-(.
I sent my Medical receipt to following mail id on 4th March . today I got reply that they have included them in my applicaiton .

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

venugopalt

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
SHIRDISAI said:
I sent my Medical receipt to following mail id on 4th March . today I got reply that they have included them in my applicaiton .

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Thanks. Let me try this. I think I sent to this mail id only. Will check and try and again.