+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam Passed to You do not need a medical exam

YuvarajSR

Aug 1, 2018
If you're a fswo that update means that your medicals expired and they will wait until they are ready to finalize your application to send you a request to redo your medical exam I'm in the same situation and under ss
Hi Maryz,
could you please let me know after how may days/months you received the CoPR?
I am in the same situation now.

Aman2021

Nov 6, 2021
The same thing happened to me. My medical expired this April. But I received a message saying I had passed My medicals after it expired. Then today, it updated to say that I do not need medical.
Is there anyone in the same boat as me? If yes, did you still get your PR?
Hey. This happened with me actually on 2 November 2021 my medical was expired but after the day on 3 November 2021, my medical was passed as it showed to me. But later few days after they say I don't need medical they will send a message. What this means and Yesterday my doctor send my medical report to the embassy.

SanamS

Dec 14, 2021
Hey. This happened with me actually on 2 November 2021 my medical was expired but after the day on 3 November 2021, my medical was passed as it showed to me. But later few days after they say I don't need medical they will send a message. What this means and Yesterday my doctor send my medical report to the embassy.
Hi.. can you please update what happened afterwards? the same just happened to me