+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam must be done within....​?

Dha18

Aug 17, 2013
mizpahdevera said:
yes still praying... nakasulat na ako almost 3 times.. nagpunta na ako sa embassy today... and still was advised to write.. nkkstress..
Wala pa din po ang attachments na iniintay namin, 30 days lang po binigay samin para makapagpamedical at magbayad ng rprf, magbayad muna po kami ng rprf baka sakali mag email na sila regarding the attachments. Ilang days po ba ang sa inyo?

mizpahdevera

Aug 12, 2013
Dha18 said:
Wala pa din po ang attachments na iniintay namin, 30 days lang po binigay samin para makapagpamedical at magbayad ng rprf, magbayad muna po kami ng rprf baka sakali mag email na sila regarding the attachments. Ilang days po ba ang sa inyo?
30 days din po.
we already paid the rprf last august 5.
same reply pa din sila email " if it still within the processing times they will not respond to our queries."

I sent a letter thru facsimile today.. hoping we could have a response.
kahit man lng sana directions kung ano mangyayari kung wala pa forms within 30 days..

still praying :)

Dha18

Aug 17, 2013
Magiging okay din po ang lahat, kahit po sa amin wala pa din email eh...balitaan po tayo pag may nareceive na po taung attachments... god bless po

sannaronnlund

Jun 25, 2013
I did my medical examination August 7, in Sweden, Stockholm. The doctor send the results to the London Visa Office (i think?). Does anybody know how long it will take until they approve my examination?

The doctor had vacation all summer so I couldn't get the examination any earlier... and now it's a hurry!

/Sanna

nalasnaville

Aug 20, 2013
mizpahdevera said:
30 days din po.
same reply pa din sila email " if it still within the processing times they will not respond to our queries."

kahit man lng sana directions kung ano mangyayari kung wala pa forms within 30 days..

@ dha18 & mizpahdevera. why not proceed to the medical institution where you plan to have your medical. the forms are available there. just bring your letter.

mizpahdevera

Aug 12, 2013
Dha18 said:
Magiging okay din po ang lahat, kahit po sa amin wala pa din email eh...balitaan po tayo pag may nareceive na po taung attachments... god bless po
we just received the medical forms today! Praise the Lord!

they also adjusted the deadline to complete the medical exams.

i encourage you to continuously inquire about your forms..

nakulitan na ata sa akin ;D

anyways, i hope you receive yours as soon as possible also.

God bless.

mizpahdevera

Aug 12, 2013
nalasnaville said:
@ dha18 & mizpahdevera. why not proceed to the medical institution where you plan to have your medical. the forms are available there. just bring your letter.
sad to say, but we cannot proceed immediately to the med institution; the medical forms are personalized and has a barcode that the med institution should scan before proceeding with the exam.

Dha18

Aug 17, 2013
mizpahdevera said:
we just received the medical forms today! Praise the Lord!

they also adjusted the deadline to complete the medical exams.

i encourage you to continuously inquire about your forms..

nakulitan na ata sa akin ;D

anyways, i hope you receive yours as soon as possible also.

God bless.
Thanks po for the encouragement, i'm keeping the faith po, hopefully po isesend na nila medical forms namin by next week...

GAM

Jun 1, 2013
Dha18 said:
Thanks po for the encouragement, i'm keeping the faith po, hopefully po isesend na nila medical forms namin by next week...
contact your panel physician from cic website in your area, and they will advise you. They use their forms too. The form that CIC sent me was different at the doctors office. Eachcase is different, so justphone your medical examiner that you will use - from the list cic has

kidlat

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2012
Doc's Request.
29-10-2012 MAPP Page 3
Nomination.....
19-12-2012
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
11-05-2013 from ADVO to CEM 27-08-2013
Med's Request
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013; 24-09-2013 result submitted to embassy;26-09-2013 ECAs in process
Interview........
17-12-2012 sponsor
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-04-2014
mizpahdevera said:
30 days din po.

hi mizpahdevera,

today i reciv my rprf & medical request from manila VO?
how did u pay rprf? thru courier or drop box? if thru courier which one?
is there any form i can use in paying?

pls. i need ur info!

tnx! god bless!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kidlat said:
hi mizpahdevera,

today i reciv my rprf & medical request from manila VO?
how did u pay rprf? thru courier or drop box? if thru courier which one?
is there any form i can use in paying?

pls. i need ur info!

tnx! god bless!

Congrats, I updated your timeline. ;)