May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have received from Medical Examination forms from CIC in 2nd week of FEB. I wanted to know within how many days or months medical exam must done. I understand the validity period is 1year from the day of medical examination. I have applied from the US.

Thanks,

Avi

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avisbl81 said:
Hello,

I have received from Medical Examination forms from CIC in 2nd week of FEB. I wanted to know within how many days or months medical exam must done. I understand the validity period is 1year from the day of medical examination. I have applied from the US.

Thanks,

Avi
It is stated usually in the instructions in the letter asking you to undergo an IME. I have seen poster instructed to do exams within 30days, others have been instructed to get IME within 60days.

/all the best...

avisbl81

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the information. There is nothing listed in the instructions sent to me. The only information provided about validity is "Medical examination results are valid for a twelve month period from the date of the examination".

In which poster have you seen that med examination needs to be done in 30days. Is this case by case, different people have different say on this.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avisbl81 said:
Thanks for the information. There is nothing listed in the instructions sent to me. The only information provided about validity is "Medical examination results are valid for a twelve month period from the date of the examination".

In which poster have you seen that med examination needs to be done in 30days. Is this case by case, different people have different say on this.
This is coming from the Provincial Nominee threads. You may want to take a look there or use the search function to find what you need. You may want to post your question there.

My IME was requested to be completed within 30days. It was listed in my letter:
"You are requested to make arrangements for your medical examination with 30 days from receipt of this letter..."
That is the first line in my letter.

/all the best..

mizpahdevera

Aug 12, 2013
URGENT! URGENT

we had received a letter requesting for medical examinations.

question is:

Is the medical report form to be sent thru regular mail or email?
There was no attachement in the email sent to me and said that the forms will be sent within 72 hours.. we had been waiting for almost a week for the forms to arrive..

thanks for taking time

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@mizpahdevera : My dear it depends on from where the forms have been dispatched from,if it is coming from abroad than they do use courier service and if it is within a same country than they use normal post,but even that doesnot take so much time,so you better contact them ask inform them that you have not received the forms yet !

Dha18

Aug 17, 2013
mizpahdevera said:
URGENT! URGENT

we had received a letter requesting for medical examinations.

question is:

Is the medical report form to be sent thru regular mail or email?
There was no attachement in the email sent to me and said that the forms will be sent within 72 hours.. we had been waiting for almost a week for the forms to arrive..

thanks for taking time

Dha18

Aug 17, 2013
@mizpahdevera, same case with me, there were no attachments included. 72 hrs. Had already passed. Did they also provide you a link where they advised to forward the said email (with no attachment)? I forward it already, a computer generated email from my inbox tells that they will review my enquiryand will reply within 28 working days...My worry is they only gave 30 days to do the medical, what if they respond late?

mizpahdevera

Aug 12, 2013
Dha18 said:
@ mizpahdevera, same case with me, there were no attachments included. 72 hrs. Had already passed. Did they also provide you a link where they advised to forward the said email (with no attachment)? I forward it already, a computer generated email from my inbox tells that they will review my enquiryand will reply within 28 working days...My worry is they only gave 30 days to do the medical, what if they respond late?
same case with me, when did you receive your medical request?

Dha18

Aug 17, 2013
mizpahdevera said:
same case with me, when did you receive your medical request?
Aug.14, after a day, they send e-mail with UCI but without attachments. are you from phils.?

mizpahdevera

Aug 12, 2013
Dha18 said:
Aug.14, after a day, they send e-mail with UCI but without attachments. are you from phils.?
yes I am from the Philippines. We received our MR August 1 this year. I also received an email with UCI for each of the members of my family, without attachments.. made an enquiry toCEM ... up to now.. still no forms

Dha18

Aug 17, 2013
mizpahdevera said:
yes I am from the Philippines. We received our MR August 1 this year. I also received an email with UCI for each of the members of my family, without attachments.. made an enquiry toCEM ... up to now.. still no forms
i am planning to write a letter dis week, sabay ko na pagbayad ng rprf, baka sakali na magreply sila agad and hopefully attachments are included na. Nakakastress maghintay, pray na lang po tayo harder, bahala na si Lord.

mizpahdevera

Aug 12, 2013
Dha18 said:
i am planning to write a letter dis week, sabay ko na pagbayad ng rprf, baka sakali na magreply sila agad and hopefully attachments are included na. Nakakastress maghintay, pray na lang po tayo harder, bahala na si Lord.
yes still praying... nakasulat na ako almost 3 times.. nagpunta na ako sa embassy today... and still was advised to write.. nkkstress..