Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
You are scaring me, does they have Lady doctor for Women ? What do you mean by Poet ? is he being incorrect with women ? I don't my wife to be check by person like this. Especially in email they say skin have to be checked and asking to come in undergarments, I thought there were lady doctors.

Saisn said:
I have been to that doctor in IOM Islamabad and he doesn't know anything. He talks too much and comes up with his own personal requirements. I think CIC should provide training to him. He takes advantage of people situation of being so serious about immigration.
IOM has very unreliable system of appointment, I saw too many people there who traveled from different cities but they denied because their system errors. He gave me really hard time for very simple exam and I told him I will file his complaint to CHC.
He even doesn't look like doctor he is more Poet and will start poetry with you.
I will strongly recommend all to ask those people that we will complain about you otherwise be on right track.
It is price for my wife and daughter

Fhaider said:
It's not CIC, it IOM Pakistan who is confusing others.
Also I did medical in November, fee was Rs.3450, how come, it's 5000 now?

sanna

Aug 6, 2012
She completed today Jan 9 2013 the exam in Islamabad. They give form IMM1017. Yes they rmoved appendix C on the new kit.

Thank you

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
sanna please give more details, the appendix C was provided by IOM ?

Also there was a lady doctor ?

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanna said:
She completed today Jan 9 2013 the exam in Islamabad. They give form IMM1017. Yes they rmoved appendix C on the new kit.

Thank you
Wish u best of luck

Scorpion222

Jan 15, 2013
Hello all,
My wife been sending emails to IOM for the medical appointment but with no response and no response on that phone number as well. Does any one know, what is going on with it these days? She is trying to get a medical date for Karachi location.

Thanks.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
When did she sent the email ? normally my wife got the reply the next day. Also check if you send to the correct email (I don't know for Karachi, this is for islamabad: MHDISLAMABAD@iom.int ) The local number indicated on the website doesn't works. Some people gave me mobile numbers if you need i can try and find for you. But email is the best and fastest way and in reply they give you all details about how the medical will go so it is better through email.

Also my wife said the staff was very friendly and every thing went very well :)

Scorpion222

Jan 15, 2013
Its been over a week. And yes I do have those two mobile numbers (0306 292 something and other was 0307 537 something) but on these numbers as well no one answers. Some time it says its busy and other times no one answers! Are these the numbers you had too?

And when did your wife went through the medical?

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
It was the day that Qadaari drama baaz was doing his end of show lol

Bro i think you are sending email on wrong address as they were very quick, we even ask some question and they replied the next day.

Send email to ISB office and tell them you want to book appointment in Karachi and you are not able to contact them

Scorpion222

Jan 15, 2013
Thats the same email my wife used MHDIslamabad@iom.net. Just in case, I sent an email this evening myself so lets see when do we get any response.

Scorpion222

Jan 15, 2013
Also as I see you just applied too I got another question about proof of relationship stuff..
My case is just a NIKAH which was done couple of months ago and it was an arranged marriage. So I dont really have a lot of proof of relationship material..I have had some long distrance provider data plus mostly I am using Viber free call app to call iphone to iphone..so I am assuming printing out Viber call data should also work. Any suggestion/comment?

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
I didn't applied still some paper left, but IA all well be ready to be sent next week :)

Do you mean you didn't done Rukhsti ? without rukhsti it is very tough. I don't know what I can say about it but what I read all over the forum only nikah without ruksti is very hard to get approved, usually CIC will wait till you do rukhsti and provide proves to start your application.

Mine is arrange to, I don't think it is an issue as they know it is a cultural thing and most marriage are arranged. Only thing is that you have to show them that after marriage your relationship has developed and show them you are in contact (phone, viber, skype etc are accepted). Me too I don't use normal phone my wife has iphone app installed which let her call for Free to Canada, so she call me on my number in Canada for free. It uses Google Talk so, we have all the history in google of all calls she made to my number.

Other proves are like your boarding pass / passport copy when you gone to marry her, Photos of your wedding nikah, and photos after marriage with you and your relatives with her etc.. Any gift, jewelery receipt etc

Good luck :)

sta

Jul 6, 2011
Hi Sanna

i am also sponsoring my wife and she is from pakistan. Is it necessary to having medical done before submitting the initial application or we can do it later on as well.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
sta said:
Hi Sanna

i am also sponsoring my wife and she is from pakistan. Is it necessary to having medical done before submitting the initial application or we can do it later on as well.
It is necessary to do it before it is listed on the checklist if you don't they will send back your documents and indicated as incomplete and you will waste time

Scorpion222

Jan 15, 2013
pardesifr said:
I didn't applied still some paper left, but IA all well be ready to be sent next week :)

Do you mean you didn't done Rukhsti ? without rukhsti it is very tough. I don't know what I can say about it but what I read all over the forum only nikah without ruksti is very hard to get approved, usually CIC will wait till you do rukhsti and provide proves to start your application.

Mine is arrange to, I don't think it is an issue as they know it is a cultural thing and most marriage are arranged. Only thing is that you have to show them that after marriage your relationship has developed and show them you are in contact (phone, viber, skype etc are accepted). Me too I don't use normal phone my wife has iphone app installed which let her call for Free to Canada, so she call me on my number in Canada for free. It uses Google Talk so, we have all the history in google of all calls she made to my number.

Other proves are like your boarding pass / passport copy when you gone to marry her, Photos of your wedding nikah, and photos after marriage with you and your relatives with her etc.. Any gift, jewelery receipt etc

Good luck :)
I see. What I read initially it seemed NIKAH should also work but well its done already so all I need to do is just provide as much proves as I can..And by the way, finally medical is done. I was able to get a hold of someone through those mobile numbers and its done now already..