+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam (Go within 30 days or have results in by 30 days?)

mcorinne

Jan 31, 2019
New York
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Hello,

I'm a little confused and not sure if I'm overthinking it but I thought I'd ask to be sure.

I got the letter which states:
  • undergo medical exam within 30 days; and
  • complete medical exam within 30 days
So which is it?

Does it mean I have to go have the medical exam done within the 30 days but not make a buffer of 7-10 days for the result to come up

OR

Does it mean I have to go have the medical exam done, making sure that the results will be with Canadian Immigration within the 30 days?

Thank you so much in advance for your help

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I'm a little confused and not sure if I'm overthinking it but I thought I'd ask to be sure.

So which is it?

Does it mean I have to go have the medical exam done within the 30 days but not make a buffer of 7-10 days for the result to come up

OR

Does it mean I have to go have the medical exam done, making sure that the results will be with Canadian Immigration within the 30 days?

Go within 30 days

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
O
Hello,

So which is it?

OR

On my request letter it stated "please have this at our office by....... And it was 30 days from the day of the letter:

 > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration
medical examination This must be received at this office by: 2018/11/03

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB
must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence.

Niki1000

Oct 20, 2021
This 30 day period for medical exam - Does it include the date on the letter or not.

For example, if date on the letter is October 28, will the 30 day period end on Nov 28; or Nov 27 - Do I start counting days Oct 29 onwards or is Oct 28 included in that 30 day period? Sorry but doctors appointment seems to be on the 30 day and I'm super worried if its the 30th or 31st day.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This 30 day period for medical exam - Does it include the date on the letter or not.

For example, if date on the letter is October 28, will the 30 day period end on Nov 28; or Nov 27 - Do I start counting days Oct 29 onwards or is Oct 28 included in that 30 day period? Sorry but doctors appointment seems to be on the 30 day and I'm super worried if its the 30th or 31st day.
You'll be fine.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
hello my wifes medical request was received at november 24 2021 and shes done with the medical exam today december 15 2021 as per clinic said that the results might be 10days, will it exceed the 30days prior to the date requested? thank you