+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam extension on days

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
Need your help Asap!!!! Pleaseeeeeee.......!

My child's medical request just delivered to me by mail yesterday. The problem is I received it too late, it took more than 3 weeks before the letter delivered to my address. I only got 5 days left before the remaining 30 days timeframe provided but all approved medical clinics near me are all fully booked until the 23rd of May. I exceeded the 30 days deadline. I sent a webform enquiry regarding this matter hoping they will give us extension to complete her medical. Will it be okay to do her medical on the 24th even without the reply of IRCC to my webform enquiry?

Osama11

May 14, 2021
I believe there is nothing you can do, just get the earliest date and send it to them. I'm sure it's not a problem because Covid is going on. Unless I'm wrong someone please do correct me. Thanks

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Need your help Asap!!!! Pleaseeeeeee.......!

My child's medical request just delivered to me by mail yesterday. The problem is I received it too late, it took more than 3 weeks before the letter delivered to my address. I only got 5 days left before the remaining 30 days timeframe provided but all approved medical clinics near me are all fully booked until the 23rd of May. I exceeded the 30 days deadline. I sent a webform enquiry regarding this matter hoping they will give us extension to complete her medical. Will it be okay to do her medical on the 24th even without the reply of IRCC to my webform enquiry?
You should be fine, but you can submit a webform if you are very worried noting that you have a medical booked for the date.

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
You should be fine, but you can submit a webform if you are very worried noting that you have a medical booked for the date.
Hi! Is it okay to send another webform to IRCC stating that I already booked an appointment on the 24th?

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
I believe there is nothing you can do, just get the earliest date and send it to them. I'm sure it's not a problem because Covid is going on. Unless I'm wrong someone please do correct me. Thanks
Im praying they will consider my request on extending my daughter's medical examination.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Im praying they will consider my request on extending my daughter's medical examination.
Agree that you shouldn't worry just send in a webform indicating you got the earliest appointment available. You have a date scheduled quite soon. I wouldn't anticipate hearing from IRCC before your appointment but don't cancel and go to the appointment.

Reactions: armoured

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
Agree that you shouldn't worry just send in a webform indicating you got the earliest appointment available. You have a date scheduled quite soon. I wouldn't anticipate hearing from IRCC before your appointment but don't cancel and go to the appointment.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your advice. It helped to reduce my anxiety. Am still waiting for the email of IRCC on my enquiry, praying ill hear from them soon.