NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Hello Friends,

I got ITA under CIC. I required to upload proof of medical exams for my wife and I. When i called CIC panel physician in my area they told me they can only do medical checkup for principle applicant, CIC will let them know if they require medical for spouse.

I am confused what to do, because i have place holder for medical exam but physician are saying they can only do it for principle applicant for express entry.

Please share your views

Thank you.

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, tell them that they are wrong. You might want to clarify that you already have an ITA and you're for Express Entry. Often they just get confused themselves with different streams.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
tormentor said:
Well, tell them that they are wrong. You might want to clarify that you already have an ITA and you're for Express Entry. Often they just get confused themselves with different streams.
Thank you for replying.

Before I told them they already asked me if I am in express entry or other. They said since January it's like this. The system won't allow them to do spouse Medical.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Amdavadi said:
Thank you for replying.

Before I told them they already asked me if I am in express entry or other. They said since January it's like this. The system won't allow them to do spouse Medical.
not true, tell them that you are supposed to do upfront medicals. Carry the invite print

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
vishalg said:
not true, tell them that you are supposed to do upfront medicals. Carry the invite print
Thanks for reply

I will try that for sure.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amdavadi said:
Hello Friends,

I got ITA under CIC. I required to upload proof of medical exams for my wife and I. When i called CIC panel physician in my area they told me they can only do medical checkup for principle applicant, CIC will let them know if they require medical for spouse.

I am confused what to do, because i have place holder for medical exam but physician are saying they can only do it for principle applicant for express entry.

Please share your views

Thank you.
That seems a complete non - sense. Go to other panel physicians in the area, if you can, or ask them to issue such a letter signed by physician. You can upload that letter from physician in the place holder and explain them in LOE that you were not allowed to get the medical for wife. (this however, is the last option, what they are saying is rubbish, and you have to go to another place to get your medical done.)

Good luck

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
Amdavadi said:
Hello Friends,

Please share your views

Thank you.
They are completely wrong..
Get medical for all applicants... If they refuse, go to a different one from the panel list..
in case of refusal, you should be reporting the incidence to CIC....