+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam and Police Report Question

HappyMel

Feb 9, 2009
So I'm finally working on getting my Common-Law visa. We've been together for 2 years. ( 2 in June, but close enough for 2 years..) and I'm going in for my Medical. I have 2 questions about my case.

1. My boyfriend is somewhat concerned over the medical exam (I'm the one being sponsored) it's coming to 130 dollars for X-ray, blood tests and a body exam. Does this all sound right for the cheap ammount?

2. I am a duall citizen with the USA and the UK, but I turned 18 in the UK. I know I dont need to submit a police report from the US, but I do from the UK. However, I'm filing for Common-Law INLAND and I read on a page where I dont need to process the police report just yet : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289E13.asp
I would like a little more clarification on what this means and what I should do? I'm a little worried on this part more than anything.

D

dlee31

HappyMel said:
1. My boyfriend is somewhat concerned over the medical exam (I'm the one being sponsored) it's coming to 130 dollars for X-ray, blood tests and a body exam. Does this all sound right for the cheap ammount?

That sounds about right. I paid around USD 170 to get the medical exam done in Seoul, Korea, and I had to pay another $20 for the hospital to ship the results to a visa office because apparently that part's not covered in the exam bill.

Yullover

Apr 10, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-06-2010
If you lived in US for more then 6 months, you need to summit a police report from FBI and every province you live in USA. and if you are living in UK after you past the 18 you need to summit a police check too !!