+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam and no spot available

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

The extension of my status (visitor) got approved, they’re asking me to perform a medical exam within 30 days…problem I tried to book online and all clinics (perhaps I missed one or two) have literally zero spot available…till August/septembre. What I’m supposed to do ? To travel ?

Do you know any good clinic (with a “nice price”) in Peel region ?

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

The extension of my status (visitor) got approved, they’re asking me to perform a medical exam within 30 days…problem I tried to book online and all clinics (perhaps I missed one or two) have literally zero spot available…till August/septembre. What I’m supposed to do ? To travel ?

Thank you.
Have you looked in the GTA?

nubeado

May 21, 2021
Hi,

Thank you.
Send emails and call, I got a book just sending 5 emails... I send an email on Friday and the medical was done last Monday... A lot of people book and dont go...

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi,

Thank you.
Did you try "Ajax,ON"?

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

I've finally found a spot after refreshing the page many many many times, and now I understand why I couldn't find anything...the lady told me that people actually book a lot of spots in different clinics !!!! What a shame !! That's why one clinic actually forces you to pay 100$ non-refundable if you cancel ! And I think it's a good idea to counter these bad behaviours from people !!! People have zero shame, literally !

Reactions: YVR123