+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam after submission

Ivedirs

Dec 1, 2017
Hello All,

Could someone tell me if there is any timeline within which we need to do our medical exam after submitting the application other then the overall deadline?

If there is any timeline , is it after i submit all the documents or once i complete the initial pr form and once document checklist is given to me ?

I tried googling this but could not get much info. I am pregnant and trying to see when i need to submit and get the medical test done.

Thanks for you help

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello All,

Could someone tell me if there is any timeline within which we need to do our medical exam after submitting the application other then the overall deadline?

If there is any timeline , is it after i submit all the documents or once i complete the initial pr form and once document checklist is given to me ?

I tried googling this but could not get much info. I am pregnant and trying to see when i need to submit and get the medical test done.

Thanks for you help
Once you receive ITA, you will appear for Medical exam. Since you are pregnant, usually, you will not undergo X-rays which is part of the Medical test.

Ivedirs

Dec 1, 2017
Once you receive ITA, you will appear for Medical exam. Since you are pregnant, usually, you will not undergo X-rays which is part of the Medical test.
Thank you for the reply . I have got the ITA . My question was more like , i have 60 days to submit my application now
So can i submit the application first and take the medical exam on the 59th day ?
Or I can only submit the application after taking the medical exam ?

I am now filling up the PR form , so if i complete it today and get a list of documents to be submitted , will I get any deadline to complete the medical or is it the usual 60/90 days ?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you for the reply . I have got the ITA . My question was more like , i have 60 days to submit my application now
So can i submit the application first and take the medical exam on the 59th day ?
Or I can only submit the application after taking the medical exam ?

I am now filling up the PR form , so if i complete it today and get a list of documents to be submitted , will I get any deadline to complete the medical or is it the usual 60/90 days ?
After ITA, you have 60 days max. So, what we usually do is, start collecting documents. Once all documents are with us, We file PR application. Usually it takes 15-20 days to get all documents required. There are some standard documents which are required for each PR applicant.

1. PCC
2. Medical Exam
3. Reference letters.
4 Proof of Funds document
etc