+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Done !

Honeydew

May 8, 2009
Hi All,

Just done my medical last Saturday, me & my spouse got blood test (I ask what they were looking for, they said Canada only ask for HIV and syphilis), urine & chest x-ray test, while our 1,5 yr old son only checked with a stethoscope. We have a very nice DMP, he didn't do lots of checking, he just ask each one of us some questions re. our health conditions, checked our blood pressure and again with a stethoscope. On the evening we got sms from the DMP office saying our medical result are all ok and already been sent to Singapore, love my DMP...: )

Only a small thing, I was once got a hepatitis A when I was 20yrs old but it's not that serious, I didn't have to be hospitalized, just a week rest and I'm well again, I asked the doctor and he said it won't be a problem but still it worries me, he just suggest me to have a hepatitis B vaccine. Is it gonna be a problem? kindly need your response, is there anyone with the same situation?

Regards,

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
I don't share your situation, but I guess if your DMP says you are OK then don't worry about it. The DMP knows his responsibility and he will not volunteer to loose his license for being a DMP, its good money for them. There is a operational manual of medical check up, you can go through that, you will find it CIC website. Next you can contract who has already moved to Canada. All the best.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
rezrahaman,

Kindly share the link with us. Thank you very much.

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Congratulations on moving a step further closer to your aspirations. May you have complete success of all your dreams.

Would you please share info about your DMP like location, name etc. Thanks.

Manj

Honeydew said:
Hi All,

Just done my medical last Saturday, me & my spouse got blood test (I ask what they were looking for, they said Canada only ask for HIV and syphilis), urine & chest x-ray test, while our 1,5 yr old son only checked with a stethoscope. We have a very nice DMP, he didn't do lots of checking, he just ask each one of us some questions re. our health conditions, checked our blood pressure and again with a stethoscope. On the evening we got sms from the DMP office saying our medical result are all ok and already been sent to Singapore, love my DMP...: )

Only a small thing, I was once got a hepatitis A when I was 20yrs old but it's not that serious, I didn't have to be hospitalized, just a week rest and I'm well again, I asked the doctor and he said it won't be a problem but still it worries me, he just suggest me to have a hepatitis B vaccine. Is it gonna be a problem? kindly need your response, is there anyone with the same situation?

Regards,

Honeydew

May 8, 2009
Dear rezrahman,

Thank you very much for the link, very informative and really soothes me : )

Manj,

Thank you for the wishes, hope yours are also moving forward, my DMP is in Jakarta, Indonesia, his name is Praptasuganda Suparnadi, very recommended DMP : )

Best of luck,