+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical done but not yet received

harshil1211

Feb 13, 2013
same here. I did not get any reply for my mail and not even ECASE updated about medical. I am little worried and little confuse too because they dont even reply to mail so how to contact them. I talk to some frnds and someone told me you can contact them after 8 week if they dont update anything. So I have decided to wait. On which exact date you did your medical? I did it on 14th feb

baba123sai1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
harshil1211 said:
same here. I did not get any reply for my mail and not even ECASE updated about medical. I am little worried and little confuse too because they dont even reply to mail so how to contact them. I talk to some frnds and someone told me you can contact them after 8 week if they dont update anything. So I have decided to wait. On which exact date you did your medical? I did it on 14th feb
I have done my medicals on March 28

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
harshil1211 said:
Yours should be received by now by CIC. Did u have any serous medical condition during or before medical?

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I would like to ask in behalf of my sister... she and her husband had their medical done, then they paid for their landing fee, she's been waiting for almost 4 weeks now, then she realized that she had sent the confirmation or the receipt in the WRONG e-mail address. Now she had sent it again. Is there a way to call CPP ottawa and inform them of what had happen or maybe just to make sure it has been recieved?

I'd be very thankful for any advise you can give us...
thank you

baba123sai1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
harshil1211 said:
no I dont have any as dr said all report was normal
Any update on your medical status ?
I am planning to submit a request for GCMS notes.
http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/what-does-gcms-stand-for-how-do-i-apply.html

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
I am seing my ecas is updated with medical received, however they never communicated me to pay the landing fee neither passport requests. Its more than 2 months I have done my medical and my application is with Delhi CIC. Does this delay is normal?

-Y

harshil1211

Feb 13, 2013
Year2011 said:
I am seing my ecas is updated with medical received, however they never communicated me to pay the landing fee neither passport requests. Its more than 2 months I have done my medical and my application is with Delhi CIC. Does this delay is normal?

-Y
Its not a delay for sure. it always take more than 2-3 month. just relax once they received your file, they will process as first come first base there is no normal process time in real but people just keep talking about this processing time. It just depend how many application they are processing. If CIC is only processing 10 application they can do in 2-3 week. but they have thousands of application and hundred thousands of document to look after. You should only worried or take any step if they dont contact you for long time.

Igbin

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
True. I agree with you. Applications are processed sequentially except for files and applicants that require further processing and/or detailed criminal or deeper medical evaluation.

Jacinta

Nov 29, 2013
Hi! Do you think i can do my medical in british columbia ( fort saint john) and i lived in alberta. But fort saint john is nearer than edmonton for me. Help guys

Igbin

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Jacinta: medical could be done anywhere in the world with any of the accredited provider listed on cic website. Speed of processing at your chosen location is a vital factor to consider. Note that some locations do t post results directly online hence delay in the receipt of your medical result.