+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Delays/NON-SDS Thread

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
Dear Concerns,
I applied in July and got a biometrics request on the 6th of August and received AIP on 14th September, but meanwhile, since no update on my application of medical request/ any changes to eligibility and admissibility, please guide at your convenience opportunity, Is there's something wrong with my application or anyone who hasn't received Medical till now same as like me. please share here your status.

Adri21

Aug 19, 2020
Same as you, applied since February got AIP on August and since then waiting for my medical request

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
do we need to update them through webforms for further processing any idea, why there's a delay on medical?

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Dear Concerns,
I applied in July and got a biometrics request on the 6th of August and received AIP on 14th September, but meanwhile, since no update on my application of medical request/ any changes to eligibility and admissibility, please guide at your convenience opportunity, Is there's something wrong with my application or anyone who hasn't received Medical till now same as like me. please share here your status.
Order gcms note to know the status of your application

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
Any Pakistani received Medical request/ BVL, Those who applied before 15 September through Non-Sds route?

Please update

Fatima98

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Any Pakistani received Medical request/ BVL, Those who applied before 15 September through Non-Sds route?

Please update
i applied nonsds on 10th july.
got AIP on 8th sept and passed medical on 28th sept.
no response after that.
pakistan.

Reactions: Shah05

SH萨巴伯

Nov 11, 2020
i applied nonsds on 10th july.
got AIP on 8th sept and passed medical on 28th sept.
no response after that.
pakistan.
Non sds
I applied 19th sep 2020
Biometric 20th sep
Medical request 24th sep
Medical on 7th oct
Medical passed 9th oct
Eligibility started 9th oct
University of Windsor
Not listed in DLI
Till now no update .....
This waiting is killing me.....

Adri21

Aug 19, 2020
No
Hello dear, I wanted to know, have you received medical request or any ghost update ?
Still haven't received medical exam
Just an update on my account that they are reviewing my result of medical even though they haven't send me one.

Reactions: Shah05