+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical completed 16 jan 2014 waiting for TRV

kadukan

Jan 20, 2014
hI friends,
My medical for TRV done 16th of Jan. Any body got TRV in january? anybody done medical jan 2014? please provide the timeline for medical and TRV
please join those who are in same stage.
Share your experience

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi
How did u submit ur medicals and passport to CHC. I mean, used VFS serivces or directly? And don't worry u will be getting ur TRV in a week..

kadukan

Jan 20, 2014
kalpan said:
Hi
How did u submit ur medicals and passport to CHC. I mean, used VFS serivces or directly? And don't worry u will be getting ur TRV in a week..
Actually I attended the medical in the hospital only. They informed me to forward directly. I just receive a receipt from them and mailed to CHC.
any suggestion friends?

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Kadukan?

How did you applied ? On online or Paper?

What was you NOC code?

After medical, how long it took to get passport request?

Did they asked you any additional documents ? or Interview?

Reply with full brief.

Thank you.

kadukan said:
finaly I received my visa today.Thank god

kadukan

Jan 20, 2014
NOC is I forgot. but name is Machinist.
6 working days took after medical.
I aplied through VFS Bangalore, first time it refused within 13 days and ask my current job status, financial status and surety letter for my return journy.
2nd time I aply with all documents and attested copies which they mentioned in the refusal letter.
It took 47 days to get medical request and there after 7 days to VISA.
If passport return back soon with out ask medical is probably a Refusal. Few of my friends face the same cituation

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
Congratulations for your visa...Just I wanted to know If you submitted your passport along with your paper application. Because in my case I am waiting for the passport request. I hope this week I'll have news...Thanks

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chofi. Me too waiting for passport request? did you submitted application through online or paper? When you done medical?

Chofi said:
Congratulations for your visa...Just I wanted to know If you submitted your passport along with your paper application. Because in my case I am waiting for the passport request. I hope this week I'll have news...Thanks

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
It was online, medicals done on 11 Jan.

What about you? What kind of visa are you applying? and how much time waiting for the passport request or medical...

kadukan

Jan 20, 2014
chofi,
I submitted the passport along with application in vfs. For medical they sent an application form only. 7 days after the medical,they sent me back passport through blue dart courier

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for TRV-WP. I applied through online 11/12/13. I got medical request on 14th jan. I done medical on 17th Jan. I am waiting for passport request.

Chofi. Did they asked you any documents or interview? What for you are applying?

Chofi said:
It was online, medicals done on 11 Jan.

What about you? What kind of visa are you applying? and how much time waiting for the passport request or medical...

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
prasprime said:
I applied for TRV-WP. I applied through online 11/12/13. I got medical request on 14th jan. I done medical on 17th Jan. I am waiting for passport request.

Chofi. Did they asked you any documents or interview? What for you are applying?
No they didnt ask for any document or interview prior to med request. I've applied for WP+SOWP.

Thanks

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chofi.? what is sowp? and Your noc code? I sent you a personal message. Please read it.

Thank you

Chofi said:
No they didnt ask for any document or interview prior to med request. I've applied for WP+SOWP.

Thanks