+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Certificates

chrisp_60

Jun 19, 2018
I am currently applying for a PR where I am the sole applicant. I plan to sponsor my husband later, but I have to submit his documents anyway such as Medical and PCC. However, I do plan on sponsoring my parents later on as well, so do I have to mention this anywhere in my application and do I have to submit their Medical Examinations and PCC at this stage too or can it be done for them when I sponsor them later?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I am currently applying for a PR where I am the sole applicant. I plan to sponsor my husband later, but I have to submit his documents anyway such as Medical and PCC. However, I do plan on sponsoring my parents later on as well, so do I have to mention this anywhere in my application and do I have to submit their Medical Examinations and PCC at this stage too or can it be done for them when I sponsor them later?
No Documents required for Parents. You will have to sponsor them once you get PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just wanted to make sure you are aware that it will likely be at least 3 years after you arrive in Canada until you may be able to enter the lottery to sponsor your parents and then another 1-2 years to get approval. Likely 5 years is the earliest they can get PR but would think it will probably be longer. There seems to be some inaccurate rumour that it is fast and guaranteed that you can sponsor your parents.

chrisp_60

Jun 19, 2018
Just wanted to make sure you are aware that it will likely be at least 3 years after you arrive in Canada until you may be able to enter the lottery to sponsor your parents and then another 1-2 years to get approval. Likely 5 years is the earliest they can get PR but would think it will probably be longer. There seems to be some inaccurate rumour that it is fast and guaranteed that you can sponsor your parents.
Yes I am aware of the time frame and am okay with that, I just wanted to know about the documentation, if and when it should be submitted. Thank you.