waived
Passport Req..
Send with medicals on Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 May 2014, received on 5th June 2014
LANDED..........
by end of this year
Opps..,

It has been more than a month, vsf status is your application is being processed at visa office, New Delhi and ecas is "In Process"....
I think it is the longest wait among forum member after receiving letter from NDVO to contact vfs.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
SENIORS PLZ COMMENT

IS IT NECESSARY THAT U SHOULD HAVE TO INFORM AT THE TIME OF MEDICAL QUESTIONING THAT HIV+ EXISTS IN YR FAMILY, BUT APPLICANT HV NO SUCH +SYMPTOMS, WHAT CAN BE HAPPEN/WORST AT LATER STAGE, IF U DIDN'T INFORM DOCTOR.

Netra

Apr 9, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2012, Feb 2013 and Feb 2014
Med's Done....
18th feb 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
by end of this year
Finally the DECISION MADE..arround after 3 yrs.
I contacted vfs, kathmandu a month ago and processed to return of passport according to the letter received from NDVO.
But vfs status is still " Your application is being processed at visa office new delhi"
I hope wait will be over by couple of weeks to get passports back whatever the decision is..
I easily accept whatever the decision is; either with visa or not...
Thanks forum member for valuable suggestions and guidelines...

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry guys for asking SLC and +2 certificate question in a wrong thread.

I am currently in US and trying to send my copies of diplomas to them but how do I get these copies attested from Nepal?

I can get attested here in US since I have all the originals here or Should I send a copy to Nepal and ask some relatives/friends to get those diplomas attested?

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats your background by the way ?

azitamrit said:
i am in Edmonton.I found canada totally different what I was thinking.It is hard to find even a survival job,dont think of yours for a year or more.Government support is in every side of us but what to do with those support if we have to struggle for more than 2-3 years in survival jobs.We can do even more in Nepal within those years.
I am searching for survival jobs.if anyone who have some information please pm me i would be very grateful.

SURYA PRASAD ADHIKARI

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
23-03-2010
Nomination.....
23-03-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
IELTS Request
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-12-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
azitamrit said:
i am in Edmonton.I found canada totally different what I was thinking.It is hard to find even a survival job,dont think of yours for a year or more.Government support is in every side of us but what to do with those support if we have to struggle for more than 2-3 years in survival jobs.We can do even more in Nepal within those years.
I am searching for survival jobs.if anyone who have some information please pm me i would be very grateful.
Call me on 780 394 6075

Netra

Apr 9, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2012, Feb 2013 and Feb 2014
Med's Done....
18th feb 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
by end of this year
HI Fourm,
Ke ho nepal ko cases haru ta sabai complete vayo ki ke ho. Kehi update 6aina.

Ma 9th OCT Toronto land hune vaye, only for 2 weeks.

Saathi haru kohi 6an sangai jane??

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems everyone is busy in this thread !

Sunhabb

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi guys im new here , please throw some lights on me . Im really stressed abt this new LMIA RULE . my fiance is in nepal and his agency has applied in some food sector in ALBERTA . He said he got a call frm agency saying that they got workpermit (dont know on his name or what) will know and write back again but teill then PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS NEW RULE SO that my fiance's money wont waste on that agency !

Does workpermit comes first or LMIA(lmo previously known ) ?
So if workpermit is issued in his name will LMIA be issued if the employer applies ? His work field is food industry either as kitchen helper, cook or server. ? I came to know there is SUSPENSION .. What is it exactly .. Not allowing TFW falling under food sector? PLEASE TELL ME ASAP SO THAT MY FIANCE WINT WASTE MONEY IN APPLYING TO GOING TO CANADA

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Sunhabb said:
Hi guys im new here , please throw some lights on me . Im really stressed abt this new LMIA RULE . my fiance is in nepal and his agency has applied in some food sector in ALBERTA . He said he got a call frm agency saying that they got workpermit (dont know on his name or what) will know and write back again but teill then PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS NEW RULE SO that my fiance's money wont waste on that agency !

Does workpermit comes first or LMIA(lmo previously known ) ?
So if workpermit is issued in his name will LMIA be issued if the employer applies ? His work field is food industry either as kitchen helper, cook or server. ? I came to know there is SUSPENSION .. What is it exactly .. Not allowing TFW falling under food sector? PLEASE TELL ME ASAP SO THAT MY FIANCE WINT WASTE MONEY IN APPLYING TO GOING TO CANADA

Something sounds fishy here. The process is: job offer first, LMIA second, and then take those two and apply for work permit. Also, LMIA approval takes anywhere between a couple to a few months for approval after getting job offer. Work permit is issued by the canadian consulate (in NEw Dehli for NEpal), so I am not sure how the agency got that. You should get more details about the agency. From what you have said here, the agency sounds very shady. Does your fiance have the job offer in hand? If not, be aware and get all the information you can before giving them money.

The suspension for food workers has already ended. Employers in food sector can now invite foreigners with a approved LMIA.

Sunhabb

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
NOC Code......
My fiancé will visit that office says it is located in kathmandu bagbazar,nepal. While on th conversation on telephone agency said workpermit arrived, and one thing its been more then 1and half year he has been trying to obtain lmao or workpermit for my guy. My fiance has already given 3200$CAD. To that agency . Agency said this amount is for the lawyers that works for ICCRC . This fee is for them says they working on my fiance's process since the beginning of 2013 . My fiance even applied in NSRLDMD novascotia regional LMD which was opened on march 2014 this year (no news) at all !!!! Ummm someone pleashelp meASAP SO THAT I CAN STOP MY GUY FROM WASTING TIME AND MONEY IF THIS IS FRAUD. !! DOES ANYONE know any canadian consultancy located in the given location?

Sep 21, 2014
Please some body help me

Hello Sir,i am new in this thread. I am june 2010 applicant. my process was started on may 2012.medical was requested on july 2014 and re medical was done 0n august 2014. I was suspected from T.B. but lab report showed there is no T.B. In my on line status "medical reports have been received" is written.what does it mean? passport is not asked yet.so worried.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunhabb said:
My fiancé will visit that office says it is located in kathmandu bagbazar,nepal. While on th conversation on telephone agency said workpermit arrived, and one thing its been more then 1and half year he has been trying to obtain lmao or workpermit for my guy. My fiance has already given 3200$CAD. To that agency . Agency said this amount is for the lawyers that works for ICCRC . This fee is for them says they working on my fiance's process since the beginning of 2013 . My fiance even applied in NSRLDMD novascotia regional LMD which was opened on march 2014 this year (no news) at all !!!! Ummm someone pleashelp meASAP SO THAT I CAN STOP MY GUY FROM WASTING TIME AND MONEY IF THIS IS FRAUD. !! DOES ANYONE know any canadian consultancy located in the given location?
Plz name the consultancy?

Sunhabb

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
NOC Code......
vishal shrestha said:
Plz name the consultancy?
Canada immigration coneultancy . I have already written this name . DIDNT YOU READ PROPERLY . I HAVE WROTE THE ADDRESS AS WELL . I BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW .