+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Case

ask123

Dec 12, 2006
I need to ask if the medical exams includes testicles test.
I have a medical case with one of my testicles and I want to check before applying for the immigration if this would be a problem.

csvinay

Jan 31, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know, Diseases and medical issues which require intensive care is a problem for immigration.

In case you had a surgery, please send all the documents related to the surgery when they ask for medical tests. (Hospital records, doctor report, lab report etc...) This will reduce your processing time. They do not ask for those documents initially but they will in most cases later.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hey Aski123

Basically the medicals are performed as follows:
1- X-Ray from your back (longs)
2- Blood testing
3- Orin testing (pis)
4- The doctor starts with many questions about your health history (family history)
5- The doctor asks for any surgery you may had
6- He/she asks for any other deceases you may currently have or you may had in the past
7- Then based in your responses he/she performs the physical examination (it is just basically, nothing deep)

Note: not all the deceases prevent you to be accepted, only those who will represent a health problem for the Canadian Health system or society

So, my recommendation for you is; get in touch with your closest approved Doctor and ask him/her about your problem so you may be aware whether you may be accepted or not, most of the doctor are very nice and they could tell you if you are able to be accepted. (of course you should pay for the consultation)