+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Asked Again (What to do ?)

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts, this is related to my mom's super visa application. She has received a medical request. However, she had already done medical two months ago for her immigration application.

How should we inform CIC to look into the existing medical?

Thanks

ravib4upu

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello..
I am also in the same exact situation as you. I have submitted a Visa application to my wife upfront medical results which are valid. But surprisingly CIC asked for the medical results again. I have send them the same document again through an ONLINE WEB FORM.

Waht did you do? what is your situation now? Please get back to me. I have only 15 days left from the time CIC given me (30day).

Thank you

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
If they asked you to provide a new medical exam then you must provide them in a timely manner instead of questioning why they asked to do a medical examination again. They know what they are doing and probably they may want fresh results as well. Nothing wrong with that at all. Goodluck.

Reactions: ravib4upu

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If they asked you to provide a new medical exam then you must provide them in a timely manner instead of questioning why they asked to do a medical examination again. They know what they are doing and probably they may want fresh results as well. Nothing wrong with that at all. Goodluck.
If the medical is less than one year old, it is still valid. The VO most likely overlooked the medical results included with the app, so re-sending proof of the medical is the correct action.

Reactions: ravib4upu

ravib4upu

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Thank you Sunnny and CanuCK.

I have re-send the MR information sheet on June-5th through Web-From to the Newyork processing center.(CIC customer care agent asked me to send any document to the Newyork processing center). Until now, no update on my application and there was no even acknowledgement from IRCC. I called to the CIC to verify my situation but CIC representative said doesn't have access to my application as the application processing in New-York.
I really don't know what to do. My 30 days deadline going to end very soon.
Thanks

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
If the medical is less than one year old, it is still valid. The VO most likely overlooked the medical results included with the app, so re-sending proof of the medical is the correct action.

They may want to see new/fresh medical results and anything related to medical examination for a few reasons, such a person having an illness that needs a regular check-up or some conditions that need to be taken into account regarding an applicant. I am not referring it to you in any way. I would rather trying to help and think hypotetically why they may want to see medical examination again.

ravib4upu

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Thank you Sunny for your response. Just a small doubt. In the message I got from IRCC, it was not mentioned anything about re-doing medical. It was just asked for the medical exam, that is why I am in confusion whether to do it again r not.

ravib4upu

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
@ Sunny

For my daughter, I did medical checkup just two days before sending the online application. Not even four months completed.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
They may want to see new/fresh medical results and anything related to medical examination for a few reasons, such a person having an illness that needs a regular check-up or some conditions that need to be taken into account regarding an applicant. I am not referring it to you in any way. I would rather trying to help and think hypotetically why they may want to see medical examination again.
If IRCC had concerns about a medical condition, they would send a medical furtherance request, which is far different than requesting another medical.

Thank you Sunny for your response. Just a small doubt. In the message I got from IRCC, it was not mentioned anything about re-doing medical. It was just asked for the medical exam, that is why I am in confusion whether to do it again r not.
You don't need to do another medical.

neha puri

Dec 7, 2018
Hello

I submitted my spouse open work permit visa application in dec 2018 with medical examination. in feb i recvied biometric request after 10 days i recevied medical examination request again.
why embassy ask for medical again if submitted already?

thank you

neha puri

Dec 7, 2018
i called there but they told me to email i did it but the time limit of submiting medical is 30 days nd 15 days is passed i did not get any reply of mail.

neha puri

Dec 7, 2018
again medical is possible because i try 2 3 hospitals and they refused to do medical again they told to submit that same one?