Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011
My fiance already has a visitors visa so she has a file at Canadian embassy, we are now applying for pernament residence via skilled worker program we are getting two arranged employment letter in two months but have not submitted application as we want to submitt with the AEO letter but already done medical and police record not knowing we would not receive them, they would send it directly to CIC office so even though there is no application file there will they keep the medical and police records until application is submitted

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: MEDICAL AND POLICE RECORDS

Hi

Schillachi said:
My fiance already has a visitors visa so she has a file at Canadian embassy, we are now applying for pernament residence via skilled worker program we are getting two arranged employment letter in two months but have not submitted application as we want to submitt with the AEO letter but already done medical and police record not knowing we would not receive them, they would send it directly to CIC office so even though there is no application file there will they keep the medical and police records until application is submitted
Since you require the medical forms from the processing office, I somehow doubt that you had medicals at a DMP. It is unlikely that the CHC will keep the PCCs. You know things actually would go a little better for you if followed the instructions.

PMM