+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mechanical Engineer NOC in Demand PNP's of 2024

crazy@88

Feb 12, 2024
Hi Everyone...

I'm from India and having 14 years of construction projects experience as a Mechanical Engineer role in the EPC industry.

I want to know that in which immigration provinces ''Mechanical Engineer'' occupation is more in demand let me know please.

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone...

I'm from India and having 14 years of construction projects experience as a Mechanical Engineer role in the EPC industry.

I want to know that in which immigration provinces ''Mechanical Engineer'' occupation is more in demand let me know please.

Thank you very much in advance.
Have you researched any PNPs? Depends on whether you have an Express Entry and your score with NOC. May need a license too.

crazy@88

Feb 12, 2024
Have you researched any PNPs? Depends on whether you have an Express Entry and your score with NOC. May need a license too.
No, I didn't research about the PNP's. If you have any knowledge, could you please share the related links.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I didn't research about the PNP's. If you have any knowledge, could you please share the related links.
Do you even have an Express Entry profile based on your age, education, skills, language and funds. If you don’t, then that is your first step to see if even eligible. If not, PNP is only an option if you have job offer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/express-entry/eligibility.html

crazy@88

Feb 12, 2024
Which province is more popular for issueing job offers related to mechanical engineer NOC-21301 let me know please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Which province is more popular for issueing job offers related to mechanical engineer NOC-21301 let me know please.
None really. You need to be licensed first and then get a job offer. The job offer proves no Canadian/PR has your experience/education/language. Focus on Express Entry first, then PNPs. Are you even eligible for EE? How old are you? Do you have a degree? You need ECA and IELTS to submit a profile. You need to research each province as each PNP has many streams to apply to. If you don’t want to do the research hire a licensed immigration consultant.

Last edited:

crazy@88

Feb 12, 2024
Do you even have an Express Entry profile based on your age, education, skills, language and funds. If you don’t, then that is your first step to see if even eligible. If not, PNP is only an option if you have job offer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/express-entry/eligibility.html
None really. You need to be licensed first and then get a job offer. The job offer proves no Canadian/PR has your experience/education/language. Focus on Express Entry first, then PNPs. Are you even eligible for EE? How old are you? Do you have a degree? You need ECA and IELTS to submit a profile. You need to research each province as each PNP has many streams to apply to. If you don’t want to do the research hire a licensed immigration consultant.

crazy@88

Feb 12, 2024
Thank you very much for your prompt response.

What's the role of a licensed immigration consultant related to my profile.

I'm 36 years old having bachelor's degree and I have done my ECA, I don't have IELTS test result as of now.

I don't have EE profile option now so i need to target for the limited PNP's now which are high demand for Mechanical Engineers.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much for your prompt response.

What's the role of a licensed immigration consultant related to my profile.

I'm 36 years old having bachelor's degree and I have done my ECA, I don't have IELTS test result as of now.

I don't have EE profile option now so i need to target for the limited PNP's now which are high demand for Mechanical Engineers.
Are you eligible for EE with at least 67 points? If not, you are very limited in PR paths. You cannot target PNPs without knowing if you are eligible for EE. If not, PNP is not really an option. There really is no high demand for mechanical engineers. Look at Saskatchewan and see if your CRS score and NOC is ever selected. You need to be licensed as an engineer first before you would be nominated.

Since you don’t seem to want to research PNPs (easy to do) then hire a consultant to do the work for you. We are volunteers.

crazy@88

Feb 12, 2024
Are you eligible for EE with at least 67 points? If not, you are very limited in PR paths. You cannot target PNPs without knowing if you are eligible for EE. If not, PNP is not really an option. There really is no high demand for mechanical engineers. Look at Saskatchewan and see if your CRS score and NOC is ever selected. You need to be licensed as an engineer first before you would be nominated.

Since you don’t seem to want to research PNPs (easy to do) then hire a consultant to do the work for you. We are volunteers.