+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MDU Rohtak Transcripts mailing to WES

Aug 12, 2020
Will MDU Rohtak agre to mail the transcripts directly to WES ? As the rules have changed , and now that WES does not accept the docs from a person and only accept from the university directly , i want to be sure if MDU Rohtak would be ready to courier them directly?
WES Credential Evaluation was my top priority task. I requested my brother in vain to get the transcripts from MDU. That’s when I started my search for transcript services. I was able to contact a consulting agency who were able to complete the end to end process of transcripts from MDU Rohtak. I suggest anyone needing transcripts to approach www.worldtranscripts.com All the best!

vrishtihasija

Dec 24, 2020
Contact knowyourplaces1@gmail.com, he got my transcript sent from MDU. Whatsapp him on 6284220306. He knows all the procedure and will surely help you.
Hey, Can you please help me how you contacted MDU for transcripts to be sent to WES? I have uploaded the degree that was required from my end but not sure how to contact MDU to send documents to WES. Can you please help

Anu001

Aug 28, 2022
Hello you can connect with Manish, 7082933062 from “get your Transcripts” company. He do work for MDU Transcripts. Even I availed the service from him twice. He is genuine and completed my process within 2-3 working days of timeline. You can avail the services if looking for genuine person to complete the formalities in short time.

akd19

Aug 6, 2021
I got my transcript done through plus 91 6284220306. WES did in just 5 days. This guy is fantastic, I highly recommend him in case you are unable to get it done yourself.