+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MD Pharmacology doctor NOC code?

Shaunak sharma

Sep 10, 2019
Hello kind people. I have done MD Pharmacology. I have attached my duties that was mentioned in the reference letter. Kindly let me know what NOC Code is matching. I researched NOC 4012, can that be used? However, in the title, they have mentioned resident doctor and not teaching/research assistant...is that fine?

Below is the reference letter:

Dr. xyz has worked as a full-lime Resident Doctor in the Department of Pharmacology for one year (from 9. May, 2017 to 7 June.2018) at B.J. Medical College. Ahmedabad. During his tenure. he carried out the following duties and responsibilities entrusted to hint willingly and diligently:

> Teaching:

I. Teaching B. physiotherapy as well MBBS undergraduates in Pharmacology
2. Assisted in practicals and tutorials

Research:
I. Initiated the dissertation emitted -Drug utilization pattern in acne vulgaris at a tertiary care teaching hospital- after approval from the Institutional Ethics Committee on 19. March. 2018
2. Initiated the short study entitled -Risk-assessment of isotretinoin in acne vulgaris patients" afer approval from the Institutional Ethics Committee on March 2018

Pharmacovigilance:
I. Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring and reporting to the National Co-ordinating Centre through web based ADR reporting system Vigifloss

Academic and industrial Participations:

Attended and volunteered management at academic programs like conferences, seminars, training courses, workshops etc.

Certificate of participation:
I. Western Region Conference of Indian pharmacological Society 2017 - -Responsible use of medicines: From theory to practice- -19. August, 2017
2. -Revised Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technologies- - 11. to 13. September 2017
3. -Basics of Pharmacovigilance Establishment of Pharmacovigilance System in Pharmaceutical industries - A Way. Forward- - 23 March, 2018