+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MCA - WES ECA - Consolidated Marksheet or all marksheet ?

sapbwguru

May 24, 2014
Dear Gurus,
I'm apply for Express Entry Canadian Immigration , my question is for WES ECA is my Consolidated marksheet enough for MCA degree or individual semester wise marksheets have be provided ?

Regards,
-Ahmed

bhanu23287

Aug 13, 2018
Chandigarh, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Semester wise marksheet along with Final degree. It since to be provided in a sealed envelope, stamped by Univ.
University people are aware of what is to be problem when you apply for transcripts.
Also, you will have to provide transcripts for Bachelor degree.

sapbwguru

May 24, 2014
Semester wise marksheet along with Final degree. It since to be provided in a sealed envelope, stamped by Univ.
University people are aware of what is to be problem when you apply for transcripts.
Also, you will have to provide transcripts for Bachelor degree.

Ok thanks for your information , if any of the marksheet is missing then ? so no need for consolidated marksheet.
Yes , I'm also providing for Bachelor Degree

aashikshivaa

Feb 13, 2019
Hi, I have my MBA and BSc.
for MBA - I have all semester wise mark-sheets and consolidated mark-sheet
for BSc - I have only my consolidated mark-sheet. (i lost my semester wise mark-sheets)

Please advice, do I need to get my duplicate semester mark-sheets for my Bsc and then proceed WES or consolidated mark-sheet is enough to proceed WES?

Please anyone explain me in detail. Thanks in advance!

sapbwguru

May 24, 2014
Hi, I have my MBA and BSc.
for MBA - I have all semester wise mark-sheets and consolidated mark-sheet
for BSc - I have only my consolidated mark-sheet. (i lost my semester wise mark-sheets)

Please advice, do I need to get my duplicate semester mark-sheets for my Bsc and then proceed WES or consolidated mark-sheet is enough to proceed WES?

Please anyone explain me in detail. Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately yes , you need to provide semester wise marksheet for your BSc degree as well , I've submitted my Degree and Masters Degree's both consolidated and semester wise.