+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBBS degree and 3.5 yrs of experience of GP experiece

asthenos

May 17, 2014
hello everyone.
i wanted to know frm all the experts in this forum, if JUST a MBBS degree (India) with 3.5 years of experience is ok for application under federal skill worker category? bcz it says

"Employment requirements

 A bachelor's degree
or
In Quebec, completion of a college program and
one year of pre-medicine university studies is
usually required.

 Graduation from an approved medical school
and
Two to three years of family medicine residency
training are required."

So i wanted to if i am eligible or its a must to have Family medicine residency?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asthenos said:
hello everyone.
i wanted to know frm all the experts in this forum, if JUST a MBBS degree (India) with 3.5 years of experience is ok for application under federal skill worker category? bcz it says

"Employment requirements

 A bachelor's degree
or
In Quebec, completion of a college program and
one year of pre-medicine university studies is
usually required.

 Graduation from an approved medical school
and
Two to three years of family medicine residency
training are required."

So i wanted to if i am eligible or its a must to have Family medicine residency?

wt kind of exp. u have? wt is ur present designation?
is that fulfill 70-80% NOC requirement?
i think u should go MCC website first to verify ur degree
do ASAP, it will take nearly 2 mnts.

asthenos

May 17, 2014
hello Obaide.
thanx a lot for replying.
right nw im working in a private hospital as a duty doctor (GP) in a private hospital in pulmonary medicine & maternity centre. And coming to NOC requirements will fulfill almost all d roles n responsibilities they have mentioned.
now coming to verifying the degree on MCC website, how do i go about it? As my degree and credentials hav already been verified by ECFMG do i need to get done again by MCC?. pls guide me in this matter.
waiting for ur reply. :)

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asthenos said:
hello Obaide.
thanx a lot for replying.
right nw im working in a private hospital as a duty doctor (GP) in a private hospital in pulmonary medicine & maternity centre. And coming to NOC requirements will fulfill almost all d roles n responsibilities they have mentioned.
now coming to verifying the degree on MCC website, how do i go about it? As my degree and credentials hav already been verified by ECFMG do i need to get done again by MCC?. pls guide me in this matter.
waiting for ur reply. :)
hi,
yes ur ECA should be from MCC.
and yes, it is really complicated process while u cant find any one in ur field.
i am still struggling ..

cheers