+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mba without bachelors valid or not

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
The amount of time it takes you to complete the degree is irrelevant. If the degree is designed as a 1 year degree or more but you complete it in 6 months that's fine, you will still get assessment for it as 1 year degree.
Ok.the other issue is the I might have distance learning mentioned in my campus on the transcript I hope that's ok to because if students do topup DL from a partner college so they have a name if that college but I'm doing it directly and the offer letter I got had mention campus is distance learning so I hope that won't have an issue in equivalence

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
distance learning or traditional on-campus teaching makes no difference. What matters is that the university and the degree program is recognized by WES. You have to check in WES website and see if your school is listed or not.

Reactions: Fadee and scylla

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
distance learning or traditional on-campus teaching makes no difference. What matters is that the university and the degree program is recognized by WES. You have to check in WES website and see if your school is listed or not.
I wanted to ask that I only have btec level 7 in 2015 after that I have 3.5 years experience and now I'm going to get my masters in 2019 so since my experience is post btec level 7 but pre MBA would the experience be counted or not

Last edited:

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Please do reply to my recent post life dreamer

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
I wanted to ask that I only have btec level 7 in 2015 after that I have 3.5 years experience and now I'm going to get my masters in 2019 so since my experience is post btec level 7 but pre MBA would the experience be counted or not since I didn't get equivalence on level 7 btec by iqas when I sent them the documents.so after completion of MBA would the pre MBA experience which is post btec level 7 count

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Helow..I haven't heard from you please do reply to my latest query

Sherazkhan

May 30, 2018
I wanted to ask that I only have btec level 7 in 2015 after that I have 3.5 years experience and now I'm going to get my masters in 2019 so since my experience is post btec level 7 but pre MBA would the experience be counted or not since I didn't get equivalence on level 7 btec by iqas when I sent them the documents.so after completion of MBA would the pre MBA experience which is post btec level 7 count
Hi,

Did you got your ECA from WES for your MBA

Panie87

Sep 5, 2019
i have mba from University of Northampton but i dont have bachelors i done my pg diplome on basis of experience and after that mba from University of Northampton my question is am I eligible to apply for canada immigration or the will ask me for my bachelors degree and hoe much point will i get
.............................................................................................................................
Can I please know how the ECA turned out to be? Was it considered as a Masters?
TIA

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friend

I have the same questions that whether we can claim master point if we have only MBA without any Batchelor

any one received WES of master only