+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mba without bachelors valid or not

Sherazkhan

May 30, 2018
i have mba from University of Northampton but i dont have bachelors i done my pg diplome on basis of experience and after that mba from University of Northampton my question is am I eligible to apply for canada immigration or the will ask me for my bachelors degree and hoe much point will i get

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
It all depends on what you get in the degree equivalency process by WES and others. However I can say it is likely to be accepted as a master's degree.

hmtalal

Dec 3, 2017
@LifeDreamer thanks men

If any one also know about this kindly share there experiences
Thanks in advance
Was your MBA from Northampton recognized by WES? May I know the details of the program you did from Northampton?
Actually I am planning to get a TOPUP MBA from them just for the sake of getting it recognized by WES.. appreciate your feedback

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
The MBA from Northampton university is equivalent to a Master's degree in Canada.

Credential 1
Country of Education: United Kingdom
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration
Name of Institution: University of Northampton
Equivalency in Canada: Master's degree

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Was your MBA from Northampton recognized by WES? May I know the details of the program you did from Northampton?
Actually I am planning to get a TOPUP MBA from them just for the sake of getting it recognized by WES.. appreciate your feedback
I am also planning to do the same tell me details to

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
No body over here is understanding the point.the point is that if you have a uk mba degree without a bachelor's degree would you get the equivalency

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
No body over here is understanding the point.the point is that if you have a uk mba degree without a bachelor's degree would you get the equivalency
Yes you do. You will be assessed as someone having a master's degree and get full points even if you haven't attained a bachelor's degree or had any prior academic study.

Mar 17, 2018
i have mba from University of Northampton but i dont have bachelors i done my pg diplome on basis of experience and after that mba from University of Northampton my question is am I eligible to apply for canada immigration or the will ask me for my bachelors degree and hoe much point will i get
Please advise if you have received your ECA and was it Masters in Canada?

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Yes you do. You will be assessed as someone having a master's degree and get full points even if you haven't attained a bachelor's degree or had any prior academic study.
I wanted to ask I'm about to comple5e my mba from Anglia Ruskin this year so after that which body should I send it now Anglia Ruskin is recognised by wes but somebody told me that if you send wes your mba they also asks for your Matric,intermediate,bachelors now what am I suppose to do

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
WES assesses all your educational credentials that does not mean that you must attain bachelor degree before masters degree. If you only have bachelors degree you will get a WES certificate stating 4 years. If you have bachelors and masters degree you will get a WES certificate stating 4 years bachelor plus masters degree. If you only have masters degree then you will get a WES certificate showing only masters degree.

WES is not only for immigration, it is for assessing your degrees for future employment in Canada, applying to jobs and schools, and citing it in your CV in general. This is why it is important to include all your educational credentials.

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Make sure your degree is recognized before you study
Ok I understand.now there is a technical question that mba topup is of 6 to 9 months but wes recognises mba at least 1 year if you look at their calculator.now what should I write wes form that is to be send along the degree.i have level 7 120 credit hours and in top of that I would be having this mba.what should I write in duration

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Give me your email id i have same situation as yours

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
The amount of time it takes you to complete the degree is irrelevant. If the degree is designed as a 1 year degree or more but you complete it in 6 months that's fine, you will still get assessment for it as 1 year degree.